What time are rooms ready on the Dream?

Camie627

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Thank you in advance. I am going on the Dream next month and am trying to find out what time are the rooms ready by? I read all the pros about boarding early, but i have a feeling that i will be stuck lugging all my families carry-on luggage around. Also, what is the latest time you ever had luggage delivered? Thank you to all of those who contribute to this forum!!! I have never sailed before & i found this board so helpful!

Hello,

Thank you in advance. I am going on the Dream next month and am trying to find out what time are the rooms ready by? I read all the pros about boarding early, but i have a feeling that i will be stuck lugging all my families carry-on luggage around. Also, what is the latest time you ever had luggage delivered? Thank you to all of those who contribute to this forum!!! I have never sailed before & i found this board so helpful!

We have been in our rooms by 1:30 the last two times we have cruised with Disney. We have had our luggage no later than 3:30 both times as well, but they say it can take up until 5:00/5:30 to get all of the luggage to the rooms!

Have a great trip!!!!

Give everybody a backpack and have them carry their own stuff. (unless they're under three or four).

Give everybody a backpack and have them carry their own stuff. (unless they're under three or four).

On our cruise July 5th, it was closer to 1:45. And yes, as the mom, I was stuck watching the carry-ons while DH and DS rode the AquaDuck! But it wasn't that long...I did get to go to Palo and make brunch ressies and drop off a pillowcase at guest services to be signed. And took pics also. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter