What suite do you recommend?

ADisneyQueen

DIS Veteran
I'd like to find a suite for about 5 nights in June with a separate bedroom. I need it to be quite. THere are four of us including 2 girls ages 7 and 11. We would like a nice pool too.
I have looked on trip advisor and just can't make up my mind. Any suggestions?

When we visit DL it's usually a multi-family trip so we opt for suites as well. We've stayed at Res.Inn by Marriott in a 2BR suite (1 room had a king and the other had 2 queens) each room had it's own bath, plus you could fold out the sofa if needed. This was nice as it has a full kitchen which we used for breakfasts and late night munchies for the kids. There are a couple of these hotels around DL to choose from. Another is Embassy Suites, the bedroom is separate w/ 2queens and a fold out sofa as well. This only had 1 bath, we had 10 in our group that trip so opted for 3 rooms. Each property offers a free breakfast and were quite clean.

I'd like to find a suite for about 5 nights in June with a separate bedroom. I need it to be quite. THere are four of us including 2 girls ages 7 and 11. We would like a nice pool too.
I have looked on trip advisor and just can't make up my mind. Any suggestions?

Not knowing your price range...I love the suites at the DLH...the rooms are quiet...the pools are fun...some suites with spectacular views... Separate bedrooms...one king bed or two queens...1 1/2 bathrooms...queen sofa sleeper in the main room (one bedroom suite) ...televisions in both room...Just my recommendation...:thumbsup2

The only thing I'd say about Embassy Suites is that it can be really loud in the living room area from all the noise echoing in the atrium. It's not a problem if everyone is sleeping in the bedroom, but if you're a light sleeper planning on using the sleeper sofa you might have issues. They do have a fabulous breakfast there!

I've always liked the residence inns. I stayed at RI maingate when I was a teen and it was really nice. For our trip in September we're staying at the one in Garden Grove in a 2 bedroom kids suite.

We have 4 kids so we always need a suite or two rooms. We have found that often two connecting rooms (with the door between rooms) are a better price than a "suite hotel" and give us more room and a second bathroom. We lock the kids' outside door so no one can enter and leave the door to our room ajar while they sleep.
Plus, if a grown-up wants to leave the room for ice or a snack while the kids are sleeping, you don't have to tiptoe through the living room like you would in a suite. And no one gets stuck on a fold-out couch!
So consider getting two connecting rooms. Make sure an on-site person verifies they are connecting, not just next door to each other. We've been burned by that mistake a couple times.
Good luck,
PHXscuba
"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter