What stroller?

Lin2016

Earning My Ears
We have our first vacay planned with our LO at the end of March...1 week in Florida with a day at Magic Kingdom. Our little guy will be just under 1yr old and we need to buy an umbrella stroller. What do you all suggest? Any that you have a love?

We have a baby jogger city select for home...but its way too heavy to fly with. Looking for an umbrella stroller that can recline too so our son can nap while at the park.

TIA!

Walmart had a decent stroller under $50 it used to be the jeep brand but now it's the kolocraft cloud sport. We love it! It's lightweight, easy fold, extended sun visor. We ended up using it at home over our larger stroller.

We have our first vacay planned with our LO at the end of March...1 week in Florida with a day at Magic Kingdom. Our little guy will be just under 1yr old and we need to buy an umbrella stroller. What do you all suggest? Any that you have a love?

We have a baby jogger city select for home...but its way too heavy to fly with. Looking for an umbrella stroller that can recline too so our son can nap while at the park.

TIA!

Honestly, I wouldn't get an umbrella. I understand their light and easier to deal with, but to me, just not worth it -and def. not with a 1 year old. We always take our regular full size stroller, and it't really not a big deal. We just gate check it and it's not too bad on the buses. I have yet to find an umbrella stroller that reclines enough, has enough sunshade, is tall enough etc. to justify using it for a Disney trip.

Another option may be to rent one from one of the stroller companies.

Walmart had a decent stroller under $50 it used to be the jeep brand but now it's the kolocraft cloud sport. We love it! It's lightweight, easy fold, extended sun visor. We ended up using it at home over our larger stroller.

We just used this stroller for our trip. Well, that and the double city mini we rented when my older kid had issues. But we had no issue with the kolcraft. It wasn't short like some umbrella strollers and the sunshade is nice and large. Plus it has full recline.

Has anyone used the uppababy gluxe, baby jogger city tour or any of the maclaren umbrella strollers? I'm planning on going this week and trying some out

we used an umbrella stroller at the mall yesterday for our two year old to test it for disney. She loved being able to hop in and out! But, the steering and wheels werent great and there was no where to put packages for bags. I am also only 5'6" and had to bend slightly over to push it. i think we might bring out citi mini after all. i would love to bring a small cooler into the park with us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter