What stroller do YOU use in the parks?

Think my favorite has been my Peg Perego Aria. It's very lightweight(9lbs), has decent storage, child tray for cups, reclines for naps, and folds easily for the buses. The only con was the small sun shade, but at least it had one. It was as light as an umbrella stroller but with lots of great features.

We also have taken a citi mini and the sunshade and maneuverablitity were superior, but it was very big, bulky, and heavy for folding and carrying on the buses.

I had a city mini and liked it a lot but I prefer my Valco snap. It's very similar, the sun shade is slightly smaller, but still substantial. The basket is infinitely easier to access though and it's 3 pounds LIGHTER. It also folds with the seat inward so it doesn't get filthy.

I already have an Uppababy Vista but wanted to get a lightweight stroller for travel. For me it came down to the Valco Snap4 or BJ City Mini. The City Mini has the most amazing fold but I preferred many of the other features on the Snap4. I've seen the Snap but I prefer 4 wheels so I've preordered the Snap4 which I'll get sometime in April. If we get it before our trip I'll use that. Otherwise I have no problem renting a City Mini.

The BOB is all you'll ever need. Seriously, it glides like butter, it is a pleasure to push, super comfortable for the kiddos, and by far the best $ I ever spent on baby gear. I seriously cannot say enough good things!

We use our Britax B-Agile at Disney, the zoo, etc. It's similar to the City Mini, but slightly better IMO.

We also have a Maclaren Quest that we take on trips to the mall.

I wish the B-Agile had been available when I got my first stroller. The second seat option alone makes it so much more versatile than the City Mini.

I have owned many strollers (it's a problem i have, LOVE them) and think the City Mini is truly the best Disney stroller anyone could use -- best size, great ride, awesome sun shade, good storage, nice full recline for naps, etc.

we rented last time - used a rider board on the back, too ( have 3 boys) -- and this time we're brigning our own (bought it used for less than a rental).

I have the same problem. I was soo tempted to buy the Peg Perego Pliko that I saw at the secondhand baby store the other day. It would have been practically useless for me, since I only have one child...and already have 2 strollers. We should start a support group!

I have 2 strollers, an Uppababy G-Luxe and a Baby Jogger City Mini. I love BOTH!
I started out with the City Mini, and it's a truly great stroller. My biggest issue with it was the weight (at a little under 17lbs, it's still lighter than a lot of strollers...). We lived in South Korea for around 18 months, and it just wasn't light enough for frequent public transportation use...alone...with a non-walking 25lb toddler.

Soo...I got my Uppababy G-Luxe, and it was an excellent choice. It's only 11 lbs and has a very deep recline for such a light stroller.

I'm actually having a hard time deciding which stroller will be coming with us to Disney in a few weeks. It will probably end up being the City Mini. Since it was my first stroller, I purchased many of the accessories - the rain canopy, child tray, parent tray etc.
I think the G-Luxe will be easier (it freestands when folded) but the accessories are nice.

We used out Britax B Agile which is pretty much the exact same as the City Mini but has an indented bar between the wheels so DH doesn't kick it when he pushes :). We tried out both and why we ended up with this one. Both are great and have a really good sun shade, full recline, and easy fold in half. I will say the basket doesn't fit as much as I would like but we made do as we didn't bring tons with to the park

We took our Chicco Cortina last summer when DD was 13mo old; it worked great for naps, storage, maneuverability. This trip, DD will be almost 2, and we are bringing our Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller. It's more narrow and turns on a dime. Can't wait to try it!

We bought The First Years Ignite stroller for our last trip with DS who was almost 2. Great stroller for great price. Now we have 2 babes so I ended up buying a City mini double, and we love it! I'm sure the single is just as great.

I wish the B-Agile had been available when I got my first stroller. The second seat option alone makes it so much more versatile than the City Mini.

Do you mean the B-Ready? I don't think the B-Agile has a second seat, unless you buy the double...

Definitely the city mini for us. It reclines all the way back so the kids can nap comfortably. We rent from apple strollers when going to WDW.

Yes, now that is a neat stroller. I was upset that it's completely out of our price range.

Watch for sales! Right now you can get it on amazon for $369 I think. Major steal. I definitely didn't get that price!

I have one and bought it for my 9month old (at the time) when we found out I was pregnant with #2. I love this thing.

Yes it's a bit heavy and bulkier but its meant to double. and with two kids as close as mine will be a double is needed.

I have a maclaren quest by wanted something more substantial. After taking the quest to Disneyland last year I decided it wasn't the best stroller for my needs. It's great for other things though.

I'm taking the b ready yo Disneyland next month ( my daughter will be 16 months and ill be 30 weeks pregnant!) and am a bit nervous because its expensive and on the big side. But I plan on using a lock on the wheels when I park it (to lock it to itself not to something)

But I love the push, the high seat, the huge canopy (a must in az) and the storage basket. I figured if people can manage a double wide stroller in the parks I can manage this one!

I just rented a City Mini Double on applestrollers.com for a total of $6/day. What a steal! We had planned to haul our umbrella stroller onto our flight (and were dreading it) and then buy another cheap one when we got to WDW, but this solves both of those issues for twenty-four bucks! Woot! :cool1:

The BOB is all you'll ever need. Seriously, it glides like butter, it is a pleasure to push, super comfortable for the kiddos, and by far the best $ I ever spent on baby gear. I seriously cannot say enough good things!

Do you take a single or double Bob? We're planning on taking ours for our trip in May, but a little concerned about getting it on/off the buses, etc while wrangling two two year olds!

We are taking a Chicco Liteway. It is compact and folds easily like an umbrella stroller, but has a decent sized basket underneath, sunshade, and full recline.

This is what we'll be taking, too. I got a killer deal on one at Target a few months ago.

In the past, we've used a Graco Metrolite and been very happy with it. We also have a Graco Ready2Grow sit and stand stroller but it won't fit in our Prius and I think we'll be fine with a single stroller between the two kids.

Watch for sales! Right now you can get it on amazon for $369 I think. Major steal. I definitely didn't get that price!

I have one and bought it for my 9month old (at the time) when we found out I was pregnant with #2. I love this thing.

Yes it's a bit heavy and bulkier but its meant to double. and with two kids as close as mine will be a double is needed.

I have a maclaren quest by wanted something more substantial. After taking the quest to Disneyland last year I decided it wasn't the best stroller for my needs. It's great for other things though.

I'm taking the b ready yo Disneyland next month ( my daughter will be 16 months and ill be 30 weeks pregnant!) and am a bit nervous because its expensive and on the big side. But I plan on using a lock on the wheels when I park it (to lock it to itself not to something)

But I love the push, the high seat, the huge canopy (a must in az) and the storage basket. I figured if people can manage a double wide stroller in the parks I can manage this one!

Good to know!

I did not spend money to buy a special stroller. I used my normal Graco stroller and it worked just fine. I was used to it and so was my daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter