What sports do you participate in?

carterman_12

DIS Veteran
Just wondering about you guys...im in one of the roughest sports out there...water polo

what about you?

I have done varsity cheer the last two years, and i tried out again for the 2002-2003 squad, and YES cheer is a sport, and if you think its not.. then you have no idea!

Yes.. i have been in soccer, softball, and i swim but instead of soccer and softball now i am in marching band and i am in the color guard. you know the ppl that wave flags with the band at the football games? yea thats a sport! if you have never done it then you have no room to talk... we paratice just as much as any team does most of the time longer, we are a family, we go to shows which is equal to a game and we work hard at what we do! so if you are one of those ppl that make fun of the band dont do it unless you have spent a day in there shoes...

sorry if i sound really mean its just that everone at my school makes fun of us and they donet even know the half of it! if there is a dance that is cancaled its the bands fault b/c we have had something on the calander a year ago!

<font color=blueviolet size=3>I play soccer (both indoors & outdoors) & Field Hockey. I just had my opening day tournament for soccer yesterday & my legs, arms & back are killing me... lol... i shouldn't be THAT out of shape!! But i did have 2 games, we lost them both... lol I got a sunburn on my arms from my elbows to my fingertips, all over my face & from where my shorts ended to my shins... lol... it looks funny.... & feels really gross.

hey!!!I play volleyball in the summer/fall and then I'm on the school swim team!! We got first place at finals!!!! The rest of the year I do Irish Dancing!! It sounds weird but its fun!!

I agree Dancing is a sport! I used to take dance, but i quit

Basketball and Track. We had a meet yesterday and got 1st place too! :D

:smooth:

I play soccer and run indoor and outdoor track. If track and softball weren't during the same season I would do both, but they aren't. I've always wanted to play indoor soccer, b/c I liked the sneakers they were :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter