• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Special Food do you Buy Only at Christmas?

MIGrandma

Lives in the middle-of-the-mitten.
Is there a special food treat you buy for yourself/family, but only at Christmas time?

For me, it's creamed herring. :lovestruc

For DH it's hazelnut chocolate pirouette rolled wafers. :)

Of course, we share with each other too. :)

Brie cheese and red pepper jelly, President's Choice holiday biscuits, See's chocolates, and lots and lots and lots of clementines!

Egg Nog
Mini Coca Cola bottles
roasted chestnuts
certain types of homemade cookies
candy canes
sausage cheese balls
pistashio nuts

ahh, tradition!

Nuts in the shell... walnuts, pecans, almonds, and hazelnuts.
We get out the nutcracker and unleash our inner squirrel....

Nuts in the shell... walnuts, pecans, almonds, and hazelnuts.
We get out the nutcracker and unleash our inner squirrel....

This was always one of my favorite things to do as a kid! I have a DD with a peanut and tree nut allergy so we no longer do this. Enjoy~

Hickory farm Cheese Balls, Hazlenut Egg Nog (I thought it'd be gross but it is oh so heavenly), Kinder Eggs (so fun!) and I know we don't buy this but my grandmother does amazing baking each Christmas and I'd buy it off her if i could its so good!

cherry cordials
egg nog
rum cake(make)
gingerbread latte from Starbucks
Peppermint drink from Starbucks

Egg nog
Ghirdelli peppermint bark
Smoked salmon
Cadbury's chocolate fingers
Coke in glass bottles

I'm off to the mall tomorrow to buy those Williams Sonoma chocolate croissants, sound great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter