What souvenirs do you like to purchase?

I've never been yet, but for my trip in September I'm hoping to get some pressed pennies, a pick a pearl from Japan, Mickey Ears with my name embroidered on them, and a silhouette cut out!

Generally I will get a t-shirt or two, not much else really interests me. I am more of a looker then a buyer. Proberly get a Disney T-shirt and a Halloween Horror Nights T-shirt

Since most new cars no longer have antennas how are you using them? Mine are sadly in a drawer.

I usually pick up one of the ceramic figurines in the Mexican pavilion, I have a collection in my office at work.

As a general rule I always buy something from Mitsukoshi in Epcot because it's my favorite store. They have some adorable stationery and fun snacks, so it's typically a notebook and a bag of shrimp chips. I also bring home a bunch of pins, and my family always grabs one or two Christmas ornaments. Disney Alex & Ani Bracelets have been a favorite of mine since our 2014 trip.

Mugs, magnets and key chains mostly. Maybe a shirt/hoody or pjs if something catches my eye. I have too many mugs now so I'll have to find something else this trip. Perhaps a wine glass as pp have mentioned!! I don't have any Disney ones!

My collection really varies... From pins/buttons, cruise lithographs, various clothing, collector coins, fine art, limited edition giclees, props, kitchen items, coffee cups, Trader Sam's mugs, ornaments, etc, etc, etc... The comment I always get when people enter my home is that it looks like it Disney Store. I think I need some type of intervention. :)

A magnet and ornament are my must-haves. On my last trip I also bought several t-shirts and gifts for my niece and nephews.

I'm really on the lookout for those cute figurines, not tooooo expensive though. I know the shops used to have them.....I did have an Alice in Wonderland and Wendy Darling, and would love to have them again! Does anyone know if any shops feature them? Maybe the Emporium or World of Disney?

Trying really hard to cut down on the clutter but I won't lie I am eyeing the I phone case the one that you use your favorite photo one but it's 50 dollars

magnets, mugs/glasses, postcards, snowglobes

I love a good mug! Just a little reminder of memories when I drink my morning coffee. Other favorite items have been mickey kitchen items (plates, bowls, tea kettle, spoon rest, etc), as I use them all the time.

A new keychain or 2 and a fresh bottle of Laila from the Norway pavilion. Yes, I could get it from Amazon but it just wouldn't be the same!:lovestruc

On our last few trips, the answer had been nothing.
I loved some of the previous t-shirts, polo's and sweatshirts, but didn't care for the offerings the last 2 years.
We will see what they have this fall.

Tervis Tumblers - So far we have one with Walt and Mickey, one from the 2020 Food and Wine Festival, one from Beach Club, and one from the Contemporary

A few pins

Ink Pens - I use them at work and they make me happy!

When we go in the fall I have to have the calendar! (Also for work)

Always a Christmas ornament! Sometimes I like to get them personalized from the Christmas shop (either at MK or Disney Springs!)

Another cool buy is the leather items you can get a the POC gift shop- you can have them put a name on bracelet, key chains, luggage tags etc. we usually like brining these home for people.

Lastly, love the Disney themed soaps at Basin at the Grand Floridian. Another around 5$ but we sometimes bring home for teachers or whoever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter