What souvenir are you GLAD you bought?

Our favorites almost all seem to involve our car

- our Magic in the Streets CD
- I don't know what they're called but they're white outlines that you transfer onto your car windows - DD's window has Tinker Bell, DH's has Mickey Mouse and mine has "My other car is a monorail". On the back of the car we have our family (inc dogs and cats) all with Mickey ears but I cheated and purchased that one on ebay!) Every time we get into the car we smile.
- on the actual house on a window by the door we have a silver mickey outline - so cute!

Christmas ornaments! a specific set.....the blown glass set of the 4 park icons.

I saw those babies when we went on our honeymoon in 2008 and wanted them so badly....but dh and I were in sticker shock (first trip in YEARS for each of us) so dh said no. I longed for them when it came to the Christmas season (I may be exaggerating...a little.)

When we decided to go back in 09, the first thing I said to DH is "we will be getting those ornaments!" It took forever to find them but they were thankfully in Mousegears in Epcot!

I have loved how they shine on our tree the past two years. :love:

I love my Mickey head earrings and my Mickey watch that has three different bands to choose-black leather, brown leather, and link.

For those who have bought the D&B purses, does anyone regret it or do you all still love them. I look at them every year and keep talking myself out of them. But, I love the way they look. Do you carry them everyday, or mostly on trips? If you have a picture of the one you purchased, would you mind posting a picture of it? I like the new 40th anniversary one. But, I keep going back to the crossbody bags and the messenger bags.

I LOVE mine (all 15 of them) and pretty much use one of them each and every day. The only time I haven't used them lately is at the two funerals that I have gone to in the past month. I used my plain black coach for those. My regrets are that my white sketch tote has dirty handles that do not want to come clean and two of the white purses I have tend to look a bit faded after a bit. I love to carry some Disney with me everywhere I go!

My favorite, and most used, is my Mickey colander. I wish they still sold them so I can replace mine when it finally goes. They only sell the plastic ones now I think. The one I have is blue and made of metal/ enamel.
With the amount of pasta my family loves to eat, it gets used at least once a week. :)

I love this thread. It's giving me some great souvenior ideas for my upcoming trip.

My favorite is my mickey watch and the Christmas ornaments we buy every trip.

I LOVE mine (all 15 of them) and pretty much use one of them each and every day. The only time I haven't used them lately is at the two funerals that I have gone to in the past month. I used my plain black coach for those. My regrets are that my white sketch tote has dirty handles that do not want to come clean and two of the white purses I have tend to look a bit faded after a bit. I love to carry some Disney with me everywhere I go!

Thank you!! I was beginning to think no one saw my question. :)

I did forget to say I love my Laila perfume. I got a new bottle this year and met the man who designed it. He was here signing bottles and pictures.

2 pairs of Mickey Fit Flops (one in black and one in brown)

Disney Music CD for kids with my son's name inserted in almost all of the songs.

I love my Mickey head earrings and my Mickey watch that has three different bands to choose-black leather, brown leather, and link.

For those who have bought the D&B purses, does anyone regret it or do you all still love them. I look at them every year and keep talking myself out of them. But, I love the way they look. Do you carry them everyday, or mostly on trips? If you have a picture of the one you purchased, would you mind posting a picture of it? I like the new 40th anniversary one. But, I keep going back to the crossbody bags and the messenger bags.

I have one letter carrier crossbody in the 40th anniversary pattern and it took me my whole last visit to decide to buy it! My DH almost went crazy and kept saying, "Just buy it already!" It's quite small and was perfect at Disney and I also use it at home--I don't take it to church, though I'm not sure why lol. No regrets about it buying!

I bought a cat size stuffed Cheshire Cat during one of our first trips. He's kind of my mascot in a way and I'm glad that I have him.

I have one letter carrier crossbody in the 40th anniversary pattern and it took me my whole last visit to decide to buy it! My DH almost went crazy and kept saying, "Just buy it already!" It's quite small and was perfect at Disney and I also use it at home--I don't take it to church, though I'm not sure why lol. No regrets about it buying!

One of the reasons I keep thinking about them is the small size. I keep thinking it may control how much stuff I carry around with me. LOL!!!

Not exactly a 'souvenir,' although I guess it kind of was because the pictures were included in the package. My husband and I got married in WDW, and one of the options you can add to your wedding package is a Magic Kingdom photo shoot. It wasn't super affordable, but it wasn't crazily expensive either. It, however, meant getting up at 3:30 am on our honeymoon, paying for hair and make up again, etc.. so it included extra expense in addition to the photo package. We went back and forth about it for months, and finally decided to just do it! When else would we have this opportunity? We could eat PB&J for dinner for a month if we needed to :rotfl:

I am SO GLAD we did! Driving through the backdoor of the Magic Kingdom and around the hub at 5:00am was the coolest experience, and having our wedding pictures in front of the castle without another soul in sight is a memory that is PRICELESS! Our wedding was 4 years ago this July, and we still have those pictures hanging in our kitchen, and they still make me :goodvibes every day! Not only that, but it's a great reminder to us to grab life by the horns and not worry so much all the time about whether or not the choices we make are "responsible." Sometimes you just have to LIVE :thumbsup2

Definitely my Christmas ornaments...I purchase one every trip and they bring back wonderful memories when we decorate the tree.

I bought a Mickey Mouse water bottle a couple of years ago that was only like $4 and has spent many long hours with me at the gym. It pretty much goes everywhere with me.

In 2002 I bought a long-sleeved "100 Years of Magic" shirt...at the time I felt guilty buying it. I was a single mom then and had saved for an entire year just to take my son to WDW for his 2nd trip and didn't think I should waste money on souvenirs. I'm glad I did, though...I wear the heck out of that shirt.

And I still use all of the refillable mugs we've collected through the years. I have almost an entire cabinet full of them, and they get used on a daily basis.

Well I love my Pink scarf with Mickey head print. All winter I get compliments. To the OP. Where did you find your wallet? I like the Dooney and Bourke but it's a check book wallet and I don't use checks so I would like a smaller one with a place for change and credit card slots.

Love it!! I love that insurance commercial. I am totally going to have to look for that tee when we get there this weekend! I hope they still sell it.

I have two of the tote bags & plan to buy one this trip too! I love them and use them all the time.

I always buy the year magnet. They are lined up on our fridge. I love to see people's faces when they count them & ask if that's how many times we've gone to Disney! Can't wait to add magnet #6 to the collection!! (I cannot even imagine if we had made as many trips as some of you DISers!! I would need a bigger fridge!) I also buy the 4x6 photo album for our snapshots.

I love the year magnets too. For a few years, they sold one that held a 4x6 and then inside the frame were squares that made up the year. For 2008, there was a 2, 0, 0, and 8 inside that were taken out to put the picture in. I was sad that they stopped selling that kind, but still have to get one with the date every year.

Years ago I bought a pair of Mickey Mouse earrings and I've worn them almost every day since. I also get lots of complements on them. :goodvibes

My favorite are:

my Disney Christmas Decorations
My yearly magnets
Monorail to go around the Christmas tree each year
and the best is a nightshirt with Tinkerbell on it saying "Not Every Morning is Magical". Best thing ever that I bought for myself.

DVC! We bought one year ago...had no intention of buying but so glad we did...best souvenir ever!

My boys are avid pin traders and had used lanyards the last several years. Last year, we bought them the small zip up pin trading books with the shoulder straps. It was great not having to worry about the pins falling off their lanyards during rides, and they could bring more pins into the parks each day.

Their other souvenirs last year included customized ID tags (metal luggage tags). They each had a character on the front and the kids' names and phone numbers on the back. They attached these to their pin trading bags. They were so excited to see the tags again when we pulled them out last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter