What sort of foolishness would you like to see?-The end 9/27

Traditionally, Mordie and Ferdie get autograph books from me (and sometime glow bracelets, gel pens, stickers as well) prior to a WDW trip. Being as they’re growing by leaps and bounds, I’m not certain that they’ll want autograph books. Knowing me, I’ll go back on this, but it’s not a subject I feel a need to broach with them now. Thusly, I have been foraging for other gifts for them. I bought them the free lanyards off of Mouseexplorer.com, they’re nice looking. The boys aren’t into tin crack, but I think they’ll like having them for their room keys, park passes, and fast passes. Anyway, they arrived yesterday.

In other news, I think I’m having my water shipped to the Dolphin, even with the fee it’ll be cheaper.

michelle40002.jpg

Also, I, like much of the DIS family, am saddened by the loss of Bob Varley. My heart goes out to Diana, Brian and the whole Podcast family. Bob, this Dole Whip's for you.

Woo hoo, my friend! Congrats on the Dolphin! You are going to love it. Have you stayed there before?

Remember Amy's Golden Rule of staying at the Dolphin--do NOT let them assign you a room on the fourth floor--otherwise known as the Lattice Window floor. ;) Tell them no, no, no, and if that doesn't work, throw a hissy fit in the middle of the lobby. Mind the dolphin fountain. :rotfl:

Woo hoo, my friend! Congrats on the Dolphin! You are going to love it. Have you stayed there before?

Remember Amy's Golden Rule of staying at the Dolphin--do NOT let them assign you a room on the fourth floor--otherwise known as the Lattice Window floor. ;) Tell them no, no, no, and if that doesn't work, throw a hissy fit in the middle of the lobby. Mind the dolphin fountain. :rotfl:

No-I've only stayed at POR and POFQ-I'm doubling my resorts stayed at-LOL.
I'll remember that-between my AAA preferred membership and my DU ressie, I supposedly am eligible for an upgrade, but I'll be sure to insist on anything but the fourth floor.

So it's not for me...but the rest of the family is doing the.......................
Double digit dance! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That was easy....
My Southwest flight went down $3...rebooking was easy as pie (and could be done online!) Who knows if I'll use the $3 credit, but i figure my massive old Jet Blue credit started as a $10 credit, so why not try it. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hey...guess what I'll be doing 99 days from right now? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I'll be at work...counting down the hours until I get on a plane to WDW....

Hedy!!! I made it I made it here.... read all the 1st 4 pages and more excited that you get to have the little ones with you for your trip... hmmm:idea: wonder who can I borrow for my next trip :hug:

taking notes.. I was hoping to try this resort sometime soon!! :idea: :rolleyes: hissy fit but mind the fountain.. gotcha :thumbsup2

Hi Hedy! I finally made it over to check out your PTR. Plans look great - it'll be here before you know it. Now I just have to go read your previous reports. :rolleyes1

3 months from today, I'll get up, Mom will drive me to work, work, Mom will pick me up...and I'll be off to Providence to fly to Orlando! Then I'll land in Orlando, grab my bags, and the towncar will take me to Pop! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Nothing much going on in the world of trip planning, but man, this planning around other people thing? New experience (not bad or anything, just you know, different?). I'm very much looking forward to it, though-can't wait. I'm seeing Mickey and Minnie on Monday (it would have been my dad's 74th birthday), so I may have news then.

I did; however, remember a story from Mordie's first trip. As I mentioned, my mom, dad and I were charged with watching Ferdie (just 2!) while Mordie (five and a half), Jack, Sally, Mickey and Minnie went to WDW in 01. The Saturday, we took Ferdie to a local zoo. Now, Ferdie's loved animals since the word go, so he had a great time. He also charged Auntie Heather with collecting as many acorns as he pointed at :lmao: . Anyway, our zoo had a place where you could feed a deer, so we filled Ferdie's hands with pellets and he had the time of his life.

On Monday, Dad AKA Grandpa was on the phone with Mordie, who had just spent the day at AK. Grandpa had talked to Mordie about AK. Mordie, meanwhile, had just one question. "Why did Ferdie get to feed a deer?" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Also, one night Mickey and Minnie watched Mordie, as it was Jack's birthday. So Mordie, Mickey and Minnie are in an elevator at the CR with random dude.
Mordie to random dude: It's my daddy's birthday today!
Dude turns to Mickey and says: Happy birthday!
Mordie: He's not my daddy. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Quick (barely related) update: Thanks to the killer Ding SWA had today, I am off to the other park in Orlando over fourth of July weekend.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Most likely I'll start a PTR for it on their boards. I'll have a link here.

Also, one night Mickey and Minnie watched Mordie, as it was Jack's birthday. So Mordie, Mickey and Minnie are in an elevator at the CR with random dude.
Mordie to random dude: It's my daddy's birthday today!
Dude turns to Mickey and says: Happy birthday!
Mordie: He's not my daddy. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Pretty cute story. Kids make things fun and funny!

Congratulations on the good plane fare.

Too bad you're going to....the other park!
We'll be in Magic Kingdom for most of the Fourth, but we're heading out after the flag ceremony to eat and find a good spot to watch fireworks. At least, that is the plan. If we just can't take the bumper to bumper traffic all day, we'll leave earlier than the flag ceremony, but since it's a special day, I really would like to stay and see it. I think it will be particularly touching on that day.

Pretty cute story. Kids make things fun and funny!

Congratulations on the good plane fare.

Too bad you're going to....the other park!
We'll be in Magic Kingdom for most of the Fourth, but we're heading out after the flag ceremony to eat and find a good spot to watch fireworks. At least, that is the plan. If we just can't take the bumper to bumper traffic all day, we'll leave earlier than the flag ceremony, but since it's a special day, I really would like to stay and see it. I think it will be particularly touching on that day.

At least the other park isn't eating into my WDW time. :)
Hedy hits Universal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter