What song, smell, sound, etc. takes you to WDW??

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
Right now, I'm sitting at work and listening to DVC Radio on Live365 and the whole Stacy Aswat resort tv show is on!!:goodvibespixiedust: Everytime I hear this..I instantly go to when I walk in my room and the first thing I do is turn on the tv so I can hear Stacy!!! LOL (actually, my bags aren't even out of my hand yet and I'm turning the tv on to hear her!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:)

So it got me thinking: I wonder what makes other people transport to WDW.
This should be interesting and I can't wait to hear/see what everyone has to say!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Every time my wife has a creamsicle it reminds me of the Citrus Swirls from that stand outside the enchanted tiki room. :)

I know it sounds weird but when I shop at Target and have to use the restroom - they use the same air freshener as the restrooms at the parks - takes me there instantly!

definitely the scent of the H2O bath products! :goodvibes It shoots me right back to my beloved Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa!!

Did any of you see the new products? This is the one for non-Deluxe resorts:
481964_10150937281712894_1069441348_n.jpg

and this is deluxe and villa:
602618_10150933795842894_356194502_n.jpg

the new ones are smaller, but I guess they're trying to reduce waste... which I can't blame them for. I'm a stock holder. I want a healthy bottom line too!

MouseWorld Radio is playing the entire "It's Tough to Be a Bug" right now. Even though it's just the sound, it's transporting me to AK a little bit :goodvibes

Aside from that -- yes, I agree about certain restroom air fresheners and soaps. Also, whenever I hear "You Can Fly!" from Peter Pan, I'm totally there!

Music from Future World in Epcot.

The smell of pineapple anything... reminds me of Dole Whips.

And whenever I end up spending an obscene amount of money on useless junk... reminds me of buying souvenirs... ;)

Ooooo!! These are some good smells. Also for me, when it's summertime and you wake up early and go outside to have coffee or just to sit outside and that fresh morning air and dew!!! Reminds me of whenever I wake up at the resort or driving down in the morning...ahhhhh

MUJI sell a certain candle that smells like the burning Rome scene in Spaceship Earth. Takes me right there!

It's what I call a "pirates" sky... When it's getting dark and the clouds look just like the inside of POTC. A musty "pirates" smell is an added bonus. Takes me away every time.

Popcorn (Main Street), Pine needles, Citrus (Soarin), Lavender lotion (England @ EPCOT) It's Gotta be a good Life, One Republic , I think... (Song)

We bought a bottle of Banana Boat After Sun Aloe for sunburns. We used it the first time at Disney when my bride and I got a little burned. So whenever one of uses it now, it always brings us back to Disney!

Popcorn (Main Street), Pine needles, Citrus (Soarin), Lavender lotion (England @ EPCOT) It's Gotta be a good Life, One Republic , I think... (Song)
Yes, it's One Republic that sings that song and I also think of WDW whenever I hear that song!!!

We bought a bottle of Banana Boat After Sun Aloe for sunburns. We used it the first time at Disney when my bride and I got a little burned. So whenever one of uses it now, it always brings us back to Disney!
Awww!!!:cloud9: Congrats on your upcoming wedding anniversary!!!

Musty water smell transports me to Splash Mountain or Pirates, listening to Illuminations when I walk my dogs.

The smell of sunblock gets me every time!!!

Personally speaking whenever I hear Hard Rock songs from the late 90's especially from bands like Snot, Sevendust and System of a Down I am instantly transported to Disney in my mind because most of the friends I made during the Disney College Program (Spring '99) listened to those bands and the ones that didn't were forced to listen to them when they asked for rides to work or the Parks :) Good times, good times....

Whenever I listen to Disney Music (which is usually every day at work)...what ever song is playing, I can see the attraction and remember being there.......I'll be there again....soon...very soon......:banana:

My "Music from the Park" and "Official Album" cd's.

H2O products, especially the lotion. My full size bottle is now empty. :(

Wearing any of my special jewelry from the parks.

Man, I love all of these responses!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I would have to say that burning wood reminds me of SE all the time. I'm hoping to book a trip here soon to go because I'm in need of going to the park!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter