What snacks on dining plan ?

pkjne

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Disney in October. It has been a couple years since we have been so just wondering about snacks on dining plan.
We have the magic your way package and was just wondering if there is a list someplace on here that shows you snacks and where you can get them. Just wanting to get the most out of our snacks this trip. My kids are getting bigger and eating more.
Thank you so much
Kim
princess:

Also in October Food and Wine Festival will be on in EPCOT and in previous years lots of the food offerings from the stalls were included as snack options! This is often the best value option for snacks if you want to maximise on savings and have some nice tastes from around the world. When the festival opens at the end of September I think it is they will release the menus and we'll find out if they are including these as snacks again this year

The snacks are pretty generous at WDW, pretty much any thing under $4 counts as a snack. This will get you a nice ice cream treat, churro, etc...

UGH! I am D_E_V_A_S_T_A_T_E_D to find that caramel apples have been pulled from the snack options on the dining plan!

:eek:

Thank you EVERYONE for your information. Now if only I could get free dining to go out to the end of October for our trip that would make it so much better SMILE
Here is hoping :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter