• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Size Bed Do You Sleep In?

What size bed do you regularly sleep in?

• Futon

• Bunk Bed

• Twin Mattress

• Double Mattress

• Queen Mattress

• King Mattress

• Cal King Mattress

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
California King. We had a waterbed that the cats kept finding ways to poke holes in and we gave up on that and got the Cal. King matress to go in the waterbed frame. Now we are looking for a bed frame and springs b/c our waterbed frame is on its last leg. Anyone know if they sell those in Cal. King size or can you use a regular King frame and springs?

DH and I can't stand to sleep in a small bed. We usually have at least 1 cat and sometimes 2 cats and sometime DS.

Mom2Ashli said:
We have a king and if there was a bigger one I would have that. By the time you get the two of us and the 3 animals and if DD comes in the middle of the night it tends to get a bit crowded.
Especially when the Dog thinks she needs the most space.

Mom2Ashli, there is a bigger one. The company that makes Sleep Number beds makes them. It's called the Select Comfort Grand King. We sleep in a California King now (DH is very tall) but would go with the Grand if it would fit in our bedroom.

DH and I share a full bed but by the way he keeps moving over into my space at night and since our bed frame is actually a queen, we may upgrade sometime soon

Barb D said:
Mom2Ashli, there is a bigger one. The company that makes Sleep Number beds makes them. It's called the Select Comfort Grand King. We sleep in a California King now (DH is very tall) but would go with the Grand if it would fit in our bedroom.

Now your talking. That or I could just kick of few of others out and have most of the bed to myself. :teeth:

we use to have a queen size waterbed but upgraded to a normal non moving king....it is sooooo much better! :cool1:

welovedisneyx4 said:
California King. We had a waterbed that the cats kept finding ways to poke holes in and we gave up on that and got the Cal. King matress to go in the waterbed frame. Now we are looking for a bed frame and springs b/c our waterbed frame is on its last leg. Anyone know if they sell those in Cal. King size or can you use a regular King frame and springs?

They do sell them in a Cal. King size, and you'd definitely have to get them instead of a regular King. A Cal. King mattress is 4" longer & 4" narrower than a regular King(if I'm remembering my numbers correctly), so the springs wouldn't fit. If you're just getting a frame, those are usually adjustable.

There's more head/footboard choices now for Cal. King than there used to be when we bought ours 7 years ago, but it still can be a bit tough sometimes. :)

King here! It is coming in handy with my pregnancy....I am currently surrounded by pillows so I can sleep comfortably.....my poor DH! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter