What silly thing is your pet afraid of?

Our 90lb malamute is afraid of anything that she thinks could possibly be a fly. She will see a little black dot on the wall and freak. She will keep pacing until she can find a dark corner to hide in. If she sees a fly enter the house when we are letting her in she will refuse to come inside.

My big brave 180 lb. Neo Mastiff is afraid of any floor that isn't carpeted. He either will not go near flooring or if he has to he walks as if hes about to lose footing on all 4 legs. It really is a sight! :rotfl: I had to buy carpet runners for the hallways. The vacuum is also evil and a plot is always in the works to sneak up on it to save us from its dangers.

I can't blame the cat, Furby's creep me out too!

My Macaw also attacks the broom and mop. Between him attacking them and the vacuum, I can't clean at all if he's not on his perch!

:laughing: Our macaw is absolutely terrified of the broom. All I have to do is pick it up and he goes bonkers!

DD and I bought new hair brushes today. The kind with the cushion at the base of the bristles. When you brush your hair, or push down on the bristles it makes a strange sound. sort of a cross between a squeaky toy and just the sound of air. Well our big bad 80lb lab mix went nuts. I mean completely out of his mind.
Oh and he is another one that hates the vacuum. If I leave it out in a room he will sit on front of it and not move, like he is waiting for it to make a move. If I even touch the vacuum, he goes nuts. Turn it on, and you would think someone was beating him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter