What should we do on the last day?

kstinw19

DIS Veteran
I need some help.

We are going to WDW from 9/16 - 9/20 and staying at the beach club. I have planned everything out but have made a change to the last day.

Originally I scheduled us to go to BB on the last day but after further discussion with dh, we decided that it would be too hard for us with three under 5, and thought that the BC pool will suffice.

So...I am trying to find something in WDW but "off the beaten path" for the last day. Please keep in mind that I "scored" the Illuminations cruise that night so we are already going to Cape May for dinner at 5:50 p.m. followed by the cruise.

I guess I am looking for something other than a park to entertain the kids. I figure they will be tired by then so I would like to keep things parkless. I thought about DTD and DisneyQuest but really don't think this would hold their interests, especially the one year old.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe doing a "hotel tour" and visit resorts we haven't been in before, like AKL, BW, CSR, etc. What do you think?

Would love any and all suggestions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter