What should we do at City Walk?

Drink beers at Nascar Cafe.

They're cheap, and the specials run all the time.

Other idea is to hit Jimmy Buffetts for happy hour betwen 12:00 noon and 04:59pm.

At night, I dunno.

I know city walk in CA is free to walk though. What about in FL? is it free to walk though. Also when I was in Ca there was a fossle watch company in city walk is there one in FL?

Yes, it's free to walk thru.
If you park your car after 6pm, that's also free.
And yes, there is a fossle shop.
A few shops to check out. I didn't think about that. You could spend a couple hours looking at all the things to buy.

I love the clothes at Fresh Express. Enjoyed going to a movie at the very large movie theatre, we saw Spiderman. Margaritaville is great for a drink, and even more fun if you can drink on the porch, or in one of the lounge chairs they have positioned outside. Hard Rock Cafe is fun too and has lots of stuff to look at in the store located within the restaurant. I love Citywalk at night. Everything lights up beautifully in the evening and I just love all the lights!

I think it was last Oct. when we were at citywalk some guy from a zoo or something had some really neat animals he was showing over there by movie complex. I don't think he is there everyday, but he let us pet a small alligator and a huge snake. I wonder if he still comes around with the animals? I always have to look in the glow shop upstairs and my favorite shop is the endangered species store. I love anything to do with animals :D Linda

It's no secret, I do have the hots for Viggo Mortenson :p

We went down in January and spent hours at Pat O'Briens drinking and listening to dueling pianos. I dont know if they have them every night but we sure enjoyed them! Just an idea!
Have fun!

Walkin around there at nighttime is a treat. It's very appealing to see all the lights. There are plenty of options. Just walk around and try the first thing that catches you eye, then work you way around. It's lots of fun. :)

Myself and my 14 year old son had a blast at city walk. we walked aound, listened to music, ate at Margaritaville, looked in the shops. It was awesome.

Laurie

Just walking through CityWalk at night is fun for me. I love eating at Margaritaville and sitting outside at the Lone Palm with a drink. Pat O'Brien's 2 for Tuesday is fun too. Ride the water taxi over to Portofino Bay at night. It is a pretty sight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter