What should I pack for Feb cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cindymom1, Oct 18, 2007.

1. cindymom1

cindymom1 Earning My Ears

My family and I are going on a 4 day cruise and I don't have a clue what kind of clothes to pack!

Please Help!

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momof2disprincesses

momof2disprincesses I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!

We will be cruising Feb 10-14. We will be packing what we would normally bring on a WDW vacation, shorts, t-shirts, polo shirts, blouses, and then for the evening affairs dockers for my dh and skirts and blouses for me and my two dd's. My dh will bring a sport coat for Tritons. Nothing too fancy for him.

You may want to add some sweaters for the nights out on deck. It can get a bit breezy and chilly out there.

I have seen some familys do the whole nine yards with tuxes and gowns but that isn't our family. We prefer ot be more comfortable than fancy. After all it is a vacation.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.

4. cindymom1

Thanks so much that really helps!

5. MommaluvsDis

MommaluvsDis DIS Veteran

Throw in (or wear to the terminal) a pair of jeans and light weight jacket for everyone. My cousin and I sailed this past March and on the day we boarded, it was so cool everyone was shivering! I laugh at our pictures of my cousin blowing bubbles at the sail away party to the Caribbeanin in jeans and a jacket!

6. cindymom1

Thanks! We are going to wdw first so I'm sure jeans would be a great idea for that too!