What should I do?

nickeymouse

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip to Disney and we want to try "new" places, example, Universal Studios . If we do, we'll only spend 2 days there. What should we do, rides, shows, ect, and what shoulnd't we do?

You can do both parks: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Take a day for each park. If you like thrill rides Islands of Adv. is for you. Universal Studios has more show type attractions with one roller coaster ride: The Mummy. I personally like the Studios better just because we don't do thrill rides. If you stay on property you get express passes for the attractions otherwise you have to pay extra for this pass if you stay off site. Check the Universalorlando website for ticket specials also.

The Universal parks are walking distance apart which makes touring both parks very easy.
IOA is more for thrill seekers and coaster lovers, US is similar in many ways to MGM.

Spiderman, Shrek, The Mummy, Terminator 2, Jimmy Neutron are some of the best rides in Orlando and there is plenty for kid's at both parks too.

We really enjoyed both parks at Universal last year. Easy to do. Not super long days. Not something we'd do every visit but I do recommend it! We did get the fast pass too for DS15 because DS3 (at the time) was too little to ride most of the big rides. It was a lifesaver!

nickeymouse said:
I'm planning a trip to Disney and we want to try "new" places, example, Universal Studios . If we do, we'll only spend 2 days there. What should we do, rides, shows, ect, and what shoulnd't we do?

We went last week.......we started out the day when the park opened and was done all the rides and shows by 5:pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter