• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Should I do?

I used a CM 7x7 book for the past 2 yrs, i don't have it with me at work, but i can photograph it tomorrow and post a few pages.. I had the characters sign one side, then i printed out her picture and scrapped it on the other page. Those books hold up really well, though i am not a huge CM fan, i love their albums, and i also altered the albums a bit.. ( I am sure if CM saw it, they would have a fit!!) LOL

We do the same thing as Caitsmama with our CM 7x7. This past trip we took our niece along and I made her a series of 4x6 cards that she used for autographs. I put a bunch of pre-decorated and plain ones in a small plastic photo album to keep them from getting wrecked. While waiting in line, we would whip out the cards we needed, put them onto the altered mini clipboard I made for her, and she was good to go. She wanted this type of set up as she wanted to have all her sigs in with her photos all in one 12 x 12 album. This all fit into a large ziploc and was no problem to carry around. Now, on our next trip, I may need to change up what we do with our 7x7. I can probably squeeze in a few more pages, but the book is getting a little thick and there is probably a limit to how many extra pages you can add. We have 2 trips worth of autographs in the 7x7 now!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter