• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What should I do, now that I know about WPC menu changes?

I have learned that apparently Kona has an awesome terriyaki steak. After all the great reviews, we are excited to try it out in a few weeks. Are you going to have trouble changing your adrs. I had thought about changing some adrs with a couple of the menu changes, however i had such a difficult time getting the ones I had, I am afraid to try to get new ones. Have fun, hope you find that mouth watering steak!!!!!!!:)

I did see the suggestion for Raglan Road. I checked it out on AllEars, as well as Kona, Maya and a few others. Right now we have an ADR for Maya Grill. It was easy to get, lots of time choices. It also seem to have the most steak options in one location. I'll also keep looking if there is any other suggestions. Thanks again, for the help.

Right now we have an ADR for Maya Grill. It was easy to get, lots of time choices.

Last year we went to Maya, Le Cellier, WPC, and Concourse Steakhouse. The filet at Maya was the best steak we had all week. My DH and DS say that the ribs and fish were good, too, but I didn't try them. Actually, we enjoyed all of the food at Maya, from the seafood skillet and kids' mozzarella sticks appetizers to the chocolate cake. I'd recommend it. :thumbsup2

0609.jpg

.....:lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter