What should I be doing - 32 days to go...

dphie28

Mouseketeer
I am on the DIS daily...and never have any real reason to be here! Can I be "done" planning? Really? I don't think you can EVER be done, so help me figure out what I should be doing with a little over a month to go. This is a surprise for the kiddies, so I can't work on anything they can see/do.

ADRs - done
Tix - done
ME tags received
Shopping for clothes, crocs, and plane activities - done
Daily Itinerary - done
Airfare - done
Transportation plan - done

Still need to...
Make kennel reservations
Order groceries

I'm at 22 days and basically I have had everything done for a long time as well. The only thing that I have been doing is packing little by little or creating a packing list for things I can't put into the suitcases until the last minute.

Set up an empty box and fill it, little by little, with things you'll need to take like power cords for cameras and phones, sunscreen, sunglasses, fans, etc. Those little things you don't have to think of at the last minute. That way, when you are ready to pack, it will all be there.

Set up an empty box and fill it, little by little, with things you'll need to take like power cords for cameras and phones, sunscreen, sunglasses, fans, etc. Those little things you don't have to think of at the last minute. That way, when you are ready to pack, it will all be there.

That's a great idea. Thanks!

Ooooh Thanks - you just reminded me that I need to make kennel reservations!! We are about a month out as well! :cheer2:

we're 43 days out and I can't wait to pull out the suitcases but it won't happen until the week before we leave probably. May is going to be a busy month but I hope that means it goes by quickly!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!