• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ship is in port today?

It is definately a RCCL ship...which one I do not know. You tell the RCCL ships with their signatue green glass and round lounge/bar on top deck....

That is most likely RCCL's Sovereign of the Seas. Sovereign sails 3- and 4-day Bahamas cruises out of PC, leaving Mondays and Fridays. It calls at Nassau and Coco Cay, RCCL's other private island (Celebrity uses this island, too).

It is the Sovereign of the Seas and a Royal Caribbean ------they do sail out on Friday and Mondays - nice ship from what I understand.
Always
Shirley

It was a nice ship when DW and I cruised on it in 1988....about 4 months after it went into service. It was doing 7 day Caribbean cruises out of Miami in those days. Our previous 3 cruises had been on the Norway and the Nordic Prince, older ships, so seeing a modern designed ship was almost a shock.

The Beautiful, lovely, regal, WONDERFUL-icious Disney Wonder!!!! :banana:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I think what confused you is today isn't Friday. As much as all of us would like it to be it just aint. However that is the Wonder like everyone is saying.

ChrizJen said:
What ship is in port today? I know it's not Disney, but according to the schedule, there usually aren't any ships in port on fridays. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter