• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What shape is your dinnerware?

What shape is your dinnerware?

• round

• square

• other

• Eat with my fingers!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Charade

<font color=royalblue>I'm the one on the LEFT side
Poll coming...

Our is round but Dfi likes square. I'm OK with either.

Paper plates are usually round. They do have those with the compartments to keep your beenies from your wienies, but I don't buy those because they are too expensive. :)

Seriously, square looks great but I wouldn't spend a lot on them because they are a bit trendy. They look best with contemporary or Asian furniture. If the decor is tradtional then round would probably be a better investment.

Ours are round with Mickey heads around the rim. :)

if I cant eat it with my finger I will go hungry. but you got to remember Im the first in my family tree to walk upright

Love my square dishes! But we rarely use them, because paper is just so much easier. The dishes are only a set of 4 place settings, and with 2 kids, no DH and a FT job, I wash as few dishes as humanly possible. We also use paper bowls and plastic cups. I do try to reuse them if at all possible - bowls used for crackers can be used again, etc. - to cut down on the amount of trash.

I did not vote because you forgot tattered.

MIkeeee

Mine's round, but I would like to get square plates for when we have those fish filets that come in the box with tater tots. That way the food would match the plate. :thumbsup2

Round, and no more than 2 of the same pattern! Oh wait, that's not right, we DO have 4 of the Disney plates they had at Mickey D's (I think) several years ago, and 4 matching square Mickey tropical plates that we never use. None of them are glass, either. Even though we no longer have small children, my DH and DS seem to have enough trouble not breaking my glass mugs, etc!

We also use paper plates a lot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter