What screams 'Let the Disney fun begin!'

On one trip we started with dinner at Chef mickeys and ended with breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. That breakfast is amazing and my favorite character breakfast at WDW! Last trip we started with dinner at Kouzzina because its right on the boardwalk and we stay at BWV. We ended that one with Chef mickeys breakfast.

On our next trip we're starting with dinner at Garden Grill character dinner at Epcot and ending with breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.

I think dining at Ohana or Crystal Palace would be a fantastic way to start a Disney trip. My family normally eases into our trip by eating at or near the resort we happen to be staying at. Our “dining tradition” is normally to eat at Cape May for breakfast on our departure day.

Enjoy! :goodvibes

when i walk into the lobby of my resort and hear the words "welcome home" i feel a sense or pleasure and relaxation to be at disney. :welcome: i love the fact that i feel at home there and that i know everything will be pleasant and beautiful. all the problems i happen to be dealing with at the time are not present at my disney home.

i quess it is an escape from reality. it lets the mind and body relax.

It starts with when the ME envelope comes, then I know the trip is right around the corner. But offically, immediately after we check in we walk over to EPCOT (we stay at BCV) and I immediately get a glass of champagne toasting being "home." He gets his beer and then we start hitting the kiosks during the F&W at WS.

It's not officially Halloween until he goes on HM and gets his fresh popped popcorn at MK.

We've gotten to the point where it doesn't feel like a Disney trip without a meal at WCC.

Of course, we had our wedding luncheon there, so I'm probably a little biased.

But even though we really like the lunch/dinner at WCC, we really enjoy going for the AYCE breakfast skillet.

Just make sure one of the kids asks for catsup.

A character meal if you have kids and that interests them, I would say Chef Mickeys. And if you aren't looking for characters I would say Ohana for sure!:thumbsup2

(My post assumes you are looking for a dinner.. there are characters for breakfast at Ohana.)

Chef Mickey's or Sci Fi. Dd would tell you Sci-Fi, she loves the cars and milkshakes!

Early breakfast at Crystal Palace. Walking down and empty Main Street, I can get my pictures (and tears) out of the way early. ;)

Chef Mickeys is the perfect choice. Daughter and I are going Nov. 11-17 and can't get a reservation so we are trying Ohana for our "first night" kick off dinner.

O'Hana has been our previous choice for first night, but this trip we're going to Chef Mickey's. Thinking this will be a great kick off to our vacation!

Another vote for Chef Mickey's! Although I've only had their breakfast, not sure how the dinner is but the characters can't be beat :)

when the kids were young,Chef Mickeys for dinner...now, Boma!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter