What screams 'Let the Disney fun begin!'

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
What restaurant screams 'Let the Disney fun begin'? I need a place for our first nights dinner... any park or any resort... the day is wide open :goodvibes

What restaurant screams 'Let the Disney fun begin'? I need a place for our first nights dinner... any park or any resort... the day is wide open :goodvibes

My kids say cape mays breakfast it doesn't feel like disney until we eat there sorry not mich help for you but we love Ohanas also or whispering canyon.

I was thinking Chef Mickeys... I know hubby didnt specify which meal at CM he wanted ( we ended our trip last year with CM but maybe ending with Ohana breakfast or CP breakfast is a better fit? If it helps, we will be traveling with our 2 DD's 9 and 5

I was thinking Chef Mickeys... I know hubby didnt specify which meal at CM he wanted ( we ended our trip last year with CM but maybe ending with Ohana breakfast or CP breakfast is a better fit? If it helps, we will be traveling with our 2 DD's 9 and 5

Agree, Chef Mickey's is the way to go, but I have been trying with no success to get a reservation there for the trip that starts Saturday. We'll do the Biergarten instead, and since it is really Oktoberfest right now, it's perfect.

Question: Table or Counter?

For Table... Chef Mickey's is a good choice. I would also throw in Crystal Palace and the Plaza @ MK. Kona Café does not scream "We're Here". But if you time it right, you can head down to the beach to watch the fireworks after dinner.

For Counter... I like Contempo Café. You have to love eating good food while you get to watch the monorail go by. Casey's Corner offers views of Cindy's House while you eat (although the menu is a bit limited).

What about Tusker House? That will be our very first Disney meal--I am excited about it! :)

Thanks everyone! Chef Mickeys or Ohana it will be! If hubby decides he wants CM for our last meal Ill book Ohana if not its Chef Mickeys!!

For some reason, that place is Biergarten for my family! We just love the place and it's one that we hit every trip, so for us, it's like "aaaaahhhhhh, we are here!" :lovestruc

Chef Mickeys always says that for me! We don't always eat there anymore, but our first few trips, it was always the first meal!

we like crt, for the full disney experience.
we also love tusker house character meals.
50's prime time is great.
cape may cafe breakfast.
boma at akl.
narcoossee's and wishes.

wow, there are so many places we love at disney and they all spell DISNEY!:goodvibes

We started our trip this year with Ohana. We had a great meal and it was a nice start to our vacation.

Ohana! It has become a longstanding tradition, going on 13 years, that we have our first night meal at Ohana! There is nothing like the wonderful feast that is Ohana, the fun and games that go on during dinner, watching Wishes from the restaurant or the Poly beach, and a spin on the monorail to cap off the night! Our Disney vacay just hasn't begun until we have this first night tradition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter