What rotation should I request if we want to be in Parrot Cay on Pirate night?

SlimKat

Earning My Ears
My boys are nuts about pirate: so the entire family will be in pirate garb for pirate's night. Any one know what rotation I should put down as a request? We will be on 7-night western.

Thanks

All 3 restaurants have the Pirate night theme. My family and I were dressed up in full garb at Animator's Palate and it didn't lessen the experience for us at all.

Yes, thanks, I realize that the theme will be carried throughout all of the restaurants but we are trying to avoid being in Lumiere's on that particular day. Somehow I just think we will feel a bit odd sitting in such a formal space in costume. Thanks again.

BTW, do you remember your rotation?

Yes, thanks, I realize that the theme will be carried throughout all of the restaurants but we are trying to avoid being in Lumiere's on that particular day. Somehow I just think we will feel a bit odd sitting in such a formal space in costume. Thanks again.

BTW, do you remember your rotation?

We've done 3 DCL cruises, been in AP twice and Lumiere's once for Pirate night. In costume. Not odd at all, there were plenty of others who had (varying degrees) costumes. And most of the ones who didn't mentioned to us, "gosh, I wish we had known we could dress up!".

:cutie:

Well previous Western's have had Pirate night on the 5th night (Cozumel) if that helps?

Once the Magic is back at PC and the first Western Navigator is posted, that would be the time to make a choice, and then request it.

Ex Techie :)

If you are on the Magic 7-night Western, Pirate Night is on night 5 (Cozumel day). If you want to be in Parrot Cay for Pirate Night, request rotation PLAAPLA. Call ahead to have the request added to your reservation. It's not a guarantee, but DCL will do their best to honor it.

Enjoy your cruise!

That's the rotation we had last year on the Magic and I loved it!

It puts you in Animators Palate for the first formal night and Lumiere's for the second and Parrot Cay for Pirate night. For me, it seemed like the perfect rotation.

The "extra" night (the restaurant you do 3 times) is also Animator's Palate which asetetically, was my favourite of the 3 restaurants.

I also found that for sit down breakfast or lunch, it was Lumiere's that was open so it helped to balance out the number of times we got to see each restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter