What Room Would You Chose

Jax

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am booked in a 1 Bedroom Concierge room on the Disney Dream in November.

When I booked my reservation there were only rooms available on the port side of the ship so I am currently booked in room 12026. I just checked the online system and room 12526 (directly across the hall from my room) is now available.

I have read room reviews for both rooms and they both get great reviews but it seems like the starboard side might have better views of ports and fireworks.

I would love your feedback on what room you would chose and why.

Thanks!

Gonna be in 12526 on the Dream sailing 7/13. We had #12528 (right next to 12526) so we chose starboard side again for view of CCbeach rather than pier and fireworks can be seen from the verandah. In Nassau starboard faces out to a barrier island and Atlantis where port side has a view of the city. Other than that not any other differences and we'll keep the room clean for ya ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter