• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What role were you accepted for?

One of my good friends has been accepted as a lifeguard. He's super excited.

As for me, I've been accepted as a character attendant! Kelly, we may work together. :thumbsup2

Hi! :wave: I got Main Entrance Operations - I did my first CP in Tomorrowland Attractions, so I am nervous and excited to do something new.

I got hospitality! I'm really excited because that was my top choice.. but also a little nervous because I feel like (at least everyone I've seen so far) that also got hospitality has had some sort of hotel/hospitality experience. We'll see! Hopefully I'll be good at it.

I'm going in Merchandise again!!! I love LOVE loved it the last time!!! GO WORLD OF DISNEY!:D

I'll be working Food Prep in Disneyland! I have not heard ANYTHING about this role at all, minus the paragraph they sent me in my acceptance letter. I haven't found any blog posts from current or former CPs, haven't heard of anyone being accepted to this role on sites like Tumblr and Facebook... no one! Has anyone here done this role?

I'll be working Food Prep in Disneyland! I have not heard ANYTHING about this role at all, minus the paragraph they sent me in my acceptance letter. I haven't found any blog posts from current or former CPs, haven't heard of anyone being accepted to this role on sites like Tumblr and Facebook... no one! Has anyone here done this role?

I've never heard of it either. Did you apply for the culinary program?

Either Fullservice F&B or Performer (Waiting on audition results)

How do you know you already got it Kelly? I didn't know they had gotten back to anyone yet!

I've never heard of it either. Did you apply for the culinary program?

No, you have to be in culinary school in order to qualify. However, I am considering culinary school after college.

I don't think they have the culinary program in Disneyland (which is where I will be), and they don't have the food prep role in Disney World, presumably because they have the culinary program.

Applied for Front Desk, Concierge, Ops, and Photopass... My excessive photography experience though got me put into Photopass lol!

My daughter got housekeeping and other than it is physically hard work, which she is ok with, I haven't seen anyone else saying that's wherre they were assigned.....I am afraid she will be lonely since she will be basically cleaning rooms by herself.

Anyone else get housekeeping? Or have input? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter