• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ringtone do you have on your cellphone?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
We just upgraded our cellphones and I was able to download some ringtones. Since it is the holiday season I chose We Wish You A Merry Christmas. However, after the holidays I will change it to something else and this got me thinking what other folks had as their ring tones. Did you customize your ring tone and do you like what you have?

My mom (tiggerfied) has the Mission Impossible theme, and I have quite a few, one that I use for each group of callers (friends, family, school):

Family: When you wish upon a star
Random people: Gold Digger-Kanye West
Friend's parents: Candle in the Wind-Elton John
Theater friends: Yeah-Usher
Friend's homes: Confessions-Usher
Close friends: Seasons of Love-Rent

I love my ringtones, I change every so often. :)

I have the one that sounds like a train. When it rings, I always get weird looks from strangers.

I have Monty Python "we are now no longer the Knights who say Nee, we are now the Knights who say icky, icky, icky, fookow, zing"
Something like that, it really shouts it out, fantastically funny...

I have Zipp and When you wish upon a star.I also have a musical selection from Harry Potter.

I have Spongebob theme on mine right now... but am thinking about downloading something Christmasy..

Mine screams:

Don't want to be an American Idiot, one nation controlled by the media. Information age of hysteria... calling out to idiot America.

It's loud and obnoxious. Just how I like it.

Mine plays different rings for different callers.

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy for unassigned calls, after the holidays it will be Sweet home Alabama

DH-Fall in Love by Kenny Chesney
Girlfriends- All Jacked up by Gretchen Wilson
My Inlaws and Parents- A Cuckoo clock
My Mother and Stepdad(his name is Charlie)-Me and Charlie talking by some blonde country music singer
My childrens school - a school bell

oh gosh yes.... I have a ton of downloaded songs on mine..

My favorite is Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani

halloween I had the song that freddy cruger (sp) had... 1 , 2 freddy's coming for u...

My son programmed Green Day's Wake me up when September ends and when he calls its the theme from a nick toons cartoon called Invader Zim.

My kids are always changing my ring tones without me knowing. My phone will ring and i wonder why someone's not answering their phone until I realize it's mine! :rotfl:

Generally it's the Mickey Mouse Club March. At Halloween it was Grim Grinning Ghosts and right now it's Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter