What Rides to Avoid if really tall? (6ft 7in)

Our family is short, short, short! I know the issues we face.

I learned something today. I learned that a tall person has issues also. I have always worshipped tall people. I felt that since they could reach everything in our homes, stores, etc - they couldn't possibly have a care in the world. Legs can be too long - just as bad as not being able to reach the cereal or coffee you need. I guess nothing is perfect. :goodvibes

Try buying a car when your really tall. My dream car is a mini cooper. No way I can get one if I'm married to dh because he doesn't fit in it. We have a huge Chevy traverse for three people because it was one of the few cars he actually fits in

Oh I am super short 27 yrs old almost 28 and 4ft 9in tall! Our daughter at 8 yrs old is only 7 inches shorter than me! ( They wont even allow me to drive my daughter on a double go cart bc I am to short! Stupid I can drive a vehicle without any problKems or needing anything special but i cant drive a double go cart :confused3)

My husband hates being so tall! Just like I hate being so short! We have the same problems.
Clothes dont fit right we have to buy him 3xlt's to get them long enough and then they are way to big around through the armpits and stuff and if they go into the dryer they usually no longer fit if they are cotton (they show his belly if he raises his hand) Around he could wear 2XL with it being roomy if the only made them in long (bc they barely come to the top of the waistband)rarely I can find them special order !
He has big feet size 15 ( shoe store usually has 2 pair if lucky in stock) some shoes they dont even make them that big!
I wear 5's same thing most shoe stores stock 6 and up alot of shoes you cant even order in a 6!

My hubby bless his heart he is a fireman and I cant tell you the amount of times he has hit his head on stuff while on calls because his boots add about 2 inches in height and his helmet probably another 3 or so! He forgets sometimes when he comes home and comes into the bedroom with his boots on(barefoot he is fine) and hits his head on the ceiling fan! ( i snicker but i know it has to hurt)

My husband claims he cant see anything down low he is forever looking for stuff in the fridge or cabinets and what not and i walk right over and get it and he says I couldn't see it!

And I dont even want to talk about sprinkling when you pee! :rolleyes1

We are definitely an odd am memorable couple but I tell everyone we are the perfect balance for each other!

Some stores sell extra tall even longer than tall. I think penneys has some.

Well even though I'm not a man I have a 35" inseam and alot in the trunk which forces my legs even more forward. I have to really angle myself on Snow White but the rest of the rides there's room to position legs to fit.

Try buying a car when your really tall. My dream car is a mini cooper. No way I can get one if I'm married to dh because he doesn't fit in it. We have a huge Chevy traverse for three people because it was one of the few cars he actually fits in

Lol so funny you said that I have a picture of my husband with his Head hunched down in a Mini Cooper and he was saying look baby i fit can we get it!

My hubby is 6'6" and says he can fit into almost all of them. The (previously called) Barnstormer was the worst. He sat down and got right back up without riding. Most CMs were very good about placing him in cars/rows where there was more leg room, but don't be afraid to ask. He also tends to sit by himself on lap bar rides so he can slightly turn sideways to save his knees....POOH, BTMRR, SWSA, etc. He has never been asked to share on those types of rides.:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter