What Rides/Shows Do You Always Skip?

lclark0621

DIS Veteran
Title says it all...

What rides or shows, or both, do you always skip or have no interest in?

Usually JC, SW, and Stitch. Just because...have to spend more time at SM, HM, etc.

Now it will be Mission Space. Tried it for the first time in October, and simply hated it! Couldn't wait for it to be over.

We usually skip; Dumbo (line is always way tooooooo long), Stich, Tiki Room (not so good anymore), Country Bears (better at DL), and the Tea Cups (makes my DH sick).

Magic Kingdom: Teacups
Epcot:Mission Space
MGM:Sounds Dangerous, Beauty & The Beast (I'll be skipping Lights Motor Action now that I've seen it - :faint: )
AK:Festival of the Lion King, Tarzan Rocks

Frankly, Jungle Cruise.

I rode it my first couple of trips and don't really feel a need to go again.

Beauty and the Beast, anything that is a roller coaster or has jerky or spinning motion, anything that uses IMAX effects- such as Soarin'.

Definitely Sounds Dangerous from now on. I saw this for the second time this year because I forgot how bad it was the first time I saw it. I've since learned from my mistake. ;)

Pooh, Peter Pan, Snow White.. the lines are always too long.. my mother has visions of when I was 6 riding over and over and over and doesn't feel the need to do that type of ride anymore lol. Also the teacups and caroseul.. a lot of stuff in Fantasy Land.. We've always been much more Tomorrow and Adventure Land.. though, I have never been on the Astro Orbiter.

tea cups and Tarzan.
There a few others that we skip too like Dumbo and the Carpets.
Sounds dangerous we skip sometimes.

Stitch's Great Escape, Sounds Dangerous (tried it once, and that's enough!), & Peter Pan/Snow White (the lines are way too long! I love those rides though)

Tiki room, country bears, Mission Space (horrible feeling afterwards..blegh), and thats about it.

Depends on who I am going with - when I go with my sister and my niece we go on some different rides then when I go with DH. One ride I know we will be skipping from now on (when I am with DH) Spaceship Earth - he HATED it, he was ok till we turned around and then came to a STOP!! When I am with DH we skip the kiddie rides. He skips Big Thunder and Mission Space (but I can't skip them) Oh and for some reason or another we always (even when I have gone with my sister) miss Fantasmic - I know I should really catch it sooner or later but I don't know if I will catch it this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter