What rides/shows did your little ones seem to like the best?

mommaof3girls

Earning My Ears
I know every kid is different, but just curious what rides/shows at each park your little ones seemed to like best. We have three DDs, 6, 4, and almost two. DD 6 is my little daredevil. She is my tom boy kid, rough and tumble, gymnast kid that loves loud noises, thrills, etc. DD 4 is special needs but loves princesses, etc, typical girly girl. She also loves Nemo and Cars. DD 2 is your typical toddler, princesses and all about the pink!

My son is 5 and loved The Barnstormer, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, and Philharmagic.
My daughter is 2 and loved the Carousel and the Flying Carpets.

Both kids loved Small World and the Teacups.

At Hollywood Studios, they both loved the Disney Jr. Show, Toy Story Mania, and the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.

Have fun!

My oldest DD could be described exactly as your DD6. When she was 6, we had an absolute blast on Space Mountain. It continues to be our "gotta ride it first" attraction at MK.

Youngest DD is very reserved and was shy with the characters when she was a toddler. She most enjoyed Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, & It's a Small World.

My girls were 5/2 our last visit and my 2yo loved the Flying Carpets, Prince Charming's Carousel, Journey to Imagination, and the Dino Spin at AK. My 5yo loved Star Tours, Wishes, and Buzz Lightyear at MK....not what I expected, but it was all good :) Though I wouldn't do it again, they enjoyed breakfast at CRT for the princess interaction. (it was just $$$! OOP) Have a great trip!!

We just got back from a week at the Poly.

My DD, 3.5, loved Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast, character breakfasts (I know they are not rides or shows but wanted to throw that out there). She also really enjoyed the Spirit of ALoha luau at the Poly.

As for rides, she LOVED the Barnstormer. She was too short for 40inch rides, so those we did not go on. She enjoyed Disney Jr show at DHS, the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS, liked Toy Story, the carousel, the Pirates of the Caribbean. Peter pan, and even didn't mind the Haunted Mansion. She prefers fast rides....so Barnstormer was her top favorite, we rode that 3 times. I am sure if she could have rode BTMRR she would have loved that. She was asking to go on Splash Mountain after watching the flume come down...but again, she was just not tall enough this time.

Our DD was 5 her first trip and she LOVED under the seas with Nemo and friends and turtle talk with crush. She has fun and playhouse Disney and thought Fantasmic was amazing. At MK her favorites were the carasel and pirates of the Carr believe it or not. She liked peter pans flight as well as splash mountain. There were only a hand full of rides she didn't do. And that was really only because she was not tall enough:rotfl2: Just relax and use common sense. Make sure you are honest with the kids about what the ride entails and let them decide if they want to go or not. They will probably surprise you with their courage:love:

DS was five on our last trip. Not sure he is your typical kid but here are his likes and dislikes:

MK:
Buzz Lightyear (favorite of all parks)
Indy Cars
Astro Orbiter
Afternoon Parade
Crystal Palace meal
He hated Haunted Mansion, was ok with BTMR but refused the other mountains.

Epcot:
Living with the land
Soaring
Space Ship Earth
Nemo Ride

HS (his favorite park)
Star Tours ( LOVED it)
Great Movie ride
Back Lot Tour
Playhouse Disney

AK
Triceratops spin
Nemo show
Parade
Trails

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter