What rides in WDW to do first?

fjd2008

Earning My Ears
We are going on 11-2 and have 2 days at The Magic Kingdom and one day at Hollywood Studios. What should we attempt to do first that has the longest lines? My girls are 9 and 5. Thanks.

You are about to be tarred and feathered on this board...you just apparently called the Magic Kingdom "WDW"...:scared1:

But to answer your questions, hit the popular ones 1st thing before the lines get long...Rocking Roller Coaster at Studios and the Mountains at Magic Kindgom.

We always walk through the castle, do Cinderella's Carrousel first, then Dumbo.Doesn't matter what the wait is thats our tradition.

I have to disagree w/Sea donkey, at the studios, you must run to Toy Story Mania, this is probably the attraction with the longest waits in all of WDW. The fastpasses are usually gone before noon.

As for MK, either Splash Mtn, Peter Pan or Dumbo.

I agree, definitely RUN to Toy Story Mania. We hit am EMH and ran there and rode it right away and the wait was about 5 min. We then got fast passes for later in the day. Good thing too because the line was terrible later and fast passes were gone by the afternoon.

At Magic Kingdom I would recommend Splash Mt. first as that had a long wait while we were there. We did am EMH there also and did Peter Pan and those rides first and then as soon as the rest of the park opened we immediatley hit Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, and Splash Mt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter