What Rides in WDW Scare You?

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
I'm not doing the following because of heights, speed, or just plain fear:laughing::

• Space Mountain
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rockin' Rollercoaster
  • Others, I'm sure...:scared1:

For me, none of them are too scary. But my dd cried the first time she rode Splash Mt.! She was 10 years old at the time! I think it was fear of the unknown as we approached the big drop at the end. Those creepy birds didn't help either :lmao: But she's ridden many times since then with no tears. Now my youngest son (now 14) is still pretty chicken hearted about pretty much all the ones you named. He once had a panic attack on EE that got us both kicked off the ride! He rides them now despite his fear because his 8 year old niece, my dgd, rides them all and he doesn't want her to seem braver than him! :laughing:

I think the only thingin Disney that scares me a little are the steps in Mexico at Epcot. I fell down them once and have been leery of them since!

For me it's ToT :scared1:...I don't care for free falling rides. I know it is controlled and all, I just don't like it....did it once and that was enough for me.

I also will not go on the Tea Cups....as a kid I couldn't get enough of that ride, now that I am older....:sick:. My kids love that ride and luckily they are old enough that they can ride together without me or their dad (who feels the same way).

Tea cups...they just make me want to vomit! So, I guess that's not a scary thing.
Space Mountain....once was enough!:eek:
Dinosaur......:scared1::scared1:

Dinosaur...HATE IT!! Not scary...just rough...thought I was going to be sick for sure!!

Mission Space! :sick: Rode it once and I felt sick for hours afterward. I'm too scared to ever try it again!

Astro Orbitor freaked me out a bit. I'm not afraid of heights at all but I felt like I was going to fall out the whole time.

small world... all those robot kids freak me out, and i feel like its never going to end

Bahahahaha! Exactly what I was thinking. :scared1:

No rides are scary. My dd was 9 when we first took Her to WDW, with a little coaxing, we got her to ride TOT...then she was hooked, saying. wow, Mom, can we ride that again?! I love the creepy feel of both the TOT and HM. But, hey, I'm a macabre fan...

We are, however, thrill ride fans, so we love them all. The most intense ride, IMO, is the orange line of mission space. It can make you have vertigo. Not scary, just intense. My DH had to sit for 30 min after he rode it. :confused:

I'm not doing the following because of heights, speed, or just plain fear:laughing::

• Space Mountain
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rockin' Rollercoaster

Love all of those. I've never done the tea cups, I don't think I could take it. Only did Mission Space Original once, I was out of it for a couple of hours. I did Alien Encounter, hated it, so I never tried Stitch.

• Space Mountain
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rockin' Rollercoaster

You should give Space Mountain a try, when I went on it, it was no where near as fast as I thought it would be nor as dark, there where lots of lightsaver lights flashing past but some of my family won't go on it because it just isn't fast enough for them. However it may be fast for you if you don't ride rollercoasters usually.:)

Tower Of terror is my one fear, just by hearing people screaming at the drop, I can feel my stomach being left up there with them!:laughing:

Add Mission: Space, or whatever it is! I don't think G's being pasted to my poor little head is good...

Tower of Terror absolutely terrifies me (hence the name)!!!!! Now that my kids are old enough to ride it without me, I will NEVER go near that ride again! Even thinking about that creepy sound bite just before the first drop gives me the heeby jeebies!!!!

I'm not afraid of any ride per se. I enjoy the thrill of speed and heights but what I am afraid of is getting sick. :scared1: Spin rides do it to me specifically. Will never ever attempt Mission Space and will not ride RnR again. Heck, even Dumbo gives me the heebie jeebies.

ps..ToT is my favorite ride and I could do it back to back three or four times in a row....go figure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter