• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What rides do you miss most?

I miss Mr. Toad :sad1: See my signature...

I also miss Food Rocks. Pita Gabriel sing "High Fiber" to the tune of "Sledgehammer". Priceless! :thumbsup2

Jim

I am dating myself, but I don't remeber being as shocked and dissapointed the first year I went and that The Mickey Mouse Revue was gone

Loved Alien Encounter. The whole X S Tech thing was so cute, and the alien was very, very cool.

Can't believe I forgot about Alien Encounter. The first time we rode it DD was wearing braces with rubberbands connecting top and bottom...she screamed so hard that she broke her rubberbands. LOL! She loved it!

JimS4210 said:
I miss Mr. Toad :sad1: See my signature...

I also miss Food Rocks. Pita Gabriel sing "High Fiber" to the tune of "Sledgehammer". Priceless! :thumbsup2

Jim

That was my favorite ride as a child. I miss it!

The Timekeeper circlevision film in Tomorrowland. Robin Williams was hilarious.

I LOVE Alien Encounter! I wish the alien would come back & eat Stitch! I spent 2 days at MK riding boat rides & meeting characters and finally got a moment to myself and rode AE. What a great escape from all the sugar coated stuff! So intense!

If you had wings! I remember as the ride entered the tube it looked like you were being miniturized.

pmdeve said:
Where in AK was Tarzan Rocks. One of our favorites too. Also miss Hunchback

Tarzan Rocks was in the theater where Finding Nemo is now. It wasn't an enclosed theater at that time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter