What rides are there where 3 people can ride together?

MylilTink

Mouseketeer
We're going on our very first trip to WDW in just 3 weeks and I was wondering how many rides there are where the 3 of us can ride together.

Our daughter is just shy of 4 years old and is about 41 inches.

The majority of the 'kiddie' rides (fantasyland) can sit three people in a row in a car that has 2 or 3 rows. Dumbo I believe is only 2 people. Haunted mansion can squeeze 3 average sized people, but if your child is young I doubt you would want to ride that with them.

A lot of the "boat" rides can fit three or more people. Things like POTC, Malestrom in Norway, the ride in Mexico, Living with the Land and JC. I think that Peter Pan could only fit 2 people.

Test Track has three seats in a row, and your kid is just barely tall enough to ride. Of course, it might be too fast for her. My daughter rode it at 3 1/2 when she was just barely 40 inches, and she loved it, but other kids might not.

we are family of 3. my son is 13 and this past trip we rode haunted mansion, and peter pan with no problem. we even were able to do big thunder mountain when he was 9. the bench rides are great, as mentioned. we also were able to do nemo. we have never done dumbo, so i don't know about that, but i think you will find you will be able to ride most rides together.

have a great trip!:goodvibes

In MK, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain will get 3 seats together, as will Winnie The Pooh and It's a Small World! :goodvibes
Boat rides will, and also Test Track has three in a row if your daughter wants to go on that, as I can imagine it being a little scary for a 3 year old!

A lot of other rides will let you get away with three in a row because your daughters only small, so you'll be fine!

Have a great trip! :flower3:

Thank you, everyone for the feedback.

I was afraid DH and I would miss out on being able to ride together since it's just the 3 of us that are going.

You will also be fine on Dumbo. Each Dumbo elephant has 2 seats, one behind the other. We always put 2 in front and 1 behind.

:santa::santa::santa:

Off the top of my head ...

MK: Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Splash, I think Aladdin's carpets, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan if you're fairly smallish people, Winnie the Pooh (same), carousel of course, teacups, PeopleMover, Buzz if you don't all want to play

Epcot: Spaceship Earth you'll definitely be in 1 car, might be able to be in 1 row in the back; Soarin', Imagination, Living with the Land, Test Track, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Gran Fiesta Tour, I think Maelstrom but i'm not sure

Studios: maybe Toy Story Mania but you won't all be able to play ... honestly there aren't many rides there! it's mostly shows and walk-throughs, besides the thrill rides

AK: Kali, Safari, Dinosaur (but I definitely do not recommend), Triceratop Spin (2 rows of 2), again this is more shows and walk-throughs

def the haunted mansion..we were able to fit 3 adult woman ranging in weight from 110 to 130 pounds...on one doom boogie.

We are a family of 5 and ride 3 and 2 on almost everything.

Rides like Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear can hold 3, but only have two "guns" to play.

The only rides I can really think of that only have two individual seats are Expedition Everest and Rock'n'Rollercoaster, both of which your DD is too short to ride.

Don't sit three on big thunder mountain railroad. You will fit, but it will not be a good ride. We did this with my dd when she was 3 1/2. It took her almost a year to want to ride a roller coaster again.

You will also be fine on Dumbo. Each Dumbo elephant has 2 seats, one behind the other. We always put 2 in front and 1 behind.

:santa::santa::santa:

No, each elephant only has one seat.

If you're fairly small people you can probably all fit in one seat, but I would recommend one of you sitting with your daughter and the other riding in the elephant in front with the camera.

I just came back from Disney yesterday with my mom and 3yo neice, whom is 43 inches. We had a blast. We rode Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan Flight, The Haunted Mansion, Snow White Scary Adventure, and Winnie the Pooh together. For our Dumbo ride, I got in the elephant in front of them so I could get some pictures. We made it at rope drop and did Fantasyland in 30 minutes with the exception of Mickey Philarmagic. Then we headed to Toontown for rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter