What ride will you NEVER go on?

Mission Space! But i'm tempted to see what it's like??? However I can't do the simulator type rides, I remember one time on body wars i almost got :sick:!! Had to run off the ride and go sit down with a coke!

1. The Teacups. I can't really do stuff that spins.

2. Mission Space - did it once (as it is rated so highly!) but never again! Missed half a park day because of it!

Kali River Rapids, unless they move it to BB or TL!

I have to agree with Stitches great escape (bring back alien invasion any day...I will never forget how scared my sister was in that...but stitch? really?).

I hate its a small world....great....now I'll have that stupid song in my head for the rest of the day.

I won't go on Helens journey again (or whatever its called).

Star tours (but I hear its being renovated, so maybe I'll try the new one...the old one made me green:sick:)

Jungle cruise

Land of the living place - boring boring boring boring. I don't care about your garden just like you wouldn't care about mine.

Hall of the presidents (sorry, not american...this is so the last thing I want to see when I go to WDW).

Tiki room - never been, never will

Tom sawyers island....made the mistake once, won't go again

Country bear jamboree...again, never been, never will

Come on, y'all! I am a total non-thrill seeking roller coaster phobic wuss, and I rode everything I could at Disney! We didn't have time for RnRC, Everest, or Mission Space, but I rode everything else - Space mountain and ToT by myself because we used child swap. I thought it was all just the right amount of thrilling fun! I could have easily taken a nap on Soarin'!

You should ride everything once! Then decide if you hate it. If it will make you feel sick or in pain, though, then it makes sense to stay away. The spinning rides make me sick. :sick:

I will never ride Jungle Cruise again. It seems tired to me.
I would say It's a Small World, but I could be persuaded by my grandchildren!

DH and I will NEVER go on R&RC. No loops for us. I don't recall that we have ever done the Teacups and I'm sure we never will now.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Stitch's great escape, sorry Disney we love yours very much but this ride is not that good. Some may think it is, but not to us.

Mission Space for me. I have no desire to go on something that people have died on....and I ride everything at Disney except for this ride!!! It they have to supply vomit bags.....it isn't for me!!!:crazy2:

I don't think that the ride was the primary cause of death for either instance. Both people who died had underlying medical conditions.

I would be much more afraid of riding the monorail than Mission: Space.

Haunted Mansion....gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Oh, and Space Mountain too, but only WDW's version. Disney land's is awesome.

DH and I rode Space Mountain at WDW once. We won't be doing it again. I LOVE the DLR version though!!

There are several:

ToT
Primeval Whirl
Dinosaur - Kids screamed and cried after!!
Splash mountain, I am scared of the drop and I don't like getting wet
So add Kali
Tea Cups, Star Wars, I get really bad motion sickness!!
Astro Orbiter! That thing is crowed and it has you pasted to the side as it spins!!
Oh and it's Tough to be A Bug!! we do not like this show and it is always hot under the tree and then DD screams when the bugs poke you.

:goodvibes

Any of the rides at Flik's Fun Fair over at DCA.

I'm too big and old, so they won't let me!

Mission Space .... too afraid of being sick all day.

5 year old DD and I did the "easier" one while DS and DH did the real one!

That is the only one I would NOT go on ... although on our trip, there were some I chose not to go on because I heard they were not great.

We went on Mission Space last year... never again! I almost had a panic attack at the happiest place on earth :) Good thing it was over with relatively quickly. I didn't like that one bit.

I went to WDW when I was 12. My memory of Space Mountain was that it wasn't terribly thrilling. So I was expecting to be fine when I went on it last year. I WAS TERRIFIED! The ride is cool and I'd probably go on it again but it was scary. It didn't feel like I was secure in my seat. Not being able to see anything was a little too much.

I chickened out big time and didn't go on the Rocking Rollercoaster. I'm going on it this year but I'm truly nervous about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter