What ride in WDW makes you feel 5 at Heart?

The carousell. How can you ride it and NOT feel like a kid?? (especially if you manage to get your fave horse)

This question was harder to anwser than I thought when I really started to think about it. So after some delibrating I decided on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad because, it always makes me smile and I feel so excitied when I ride.

In DL hands down Alice in Wonderland. I will even throw a 5 year old tantrum if I don't get to go on it. :lmao: Last time we went my parents made sure it was the first ride of the day. DS loved it!!!!!:rotfl:

All of it, but I really feel it on Splash Mountain, Small World and Dumbo. The Pirates music gets me too. I love Disney World!! :lovestruc:banana::goodvibes

Definitely the "People Mover"! When I was too little to ride Space Mountain, I would ride that with my Mom. Funny but now my daughter loves that ride too! Paging Mr. Tom Morrow.....
I will be interested to see the changes they have made to the ride.

all it really takes for me is to get on the bus to go to the park. Just walking up to MK is such a high for me. We always go there the first evening because we go to Hoop Dee Doo for dinner; talk about feeling like a kid!

Splash Mountain would have to be first, but a close second would be Peter Pan. Both are so enchanting they instantly take me to my laughing place.....pun intended:rotfl2::goodvibes

Peter Pan!! Love it when the ship goes through the window, and off the track! (Because we're flying, you see...)

Peter Pan and Dumbo! These were always my first rides as a kid when we got to the park and DH thought I was crazy last week when I took our kids there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter