What restaurant items do you love and have to eat every trip?

Tigpooh

Disney Fanatic!
Hubby and I are taking an adults only trip and would like to try some new things....even if it doesn't mean a full meal. An example would be eating at BOG for lunch, going to Liberty tree for the ooey gooey toffee cake.....we haven't tried either! So even if we don't go for a full meal, what are some items you all have to have everytime? Ours is Ohanas bread pudding(of course we are going for the full meal, can't buy that one seperate). So so yummy and a must have for us!

The one specific item I look forward to the most is the bread and butter pudding at Raglan Road.

Hubby and I are taking an adults only trip and would like to try some new things....even if it doesn't mean a full meal. An example would be eating at BOG for lunch, going to Liberty tree for the ooey gooey toffee cake.....we haven't tried either! So even if we don't go for a full meal, what are some items you all have to have everytime? Ours is Ohanas bread pudding(of course we are going for the full meal, can't buy that one seperate). So so yummy and a must have for us!
Just in case you ever don't want a full 'Ohana meal - you can just by the bread pudding at the Tambu Lounge bar.

Bread service at Sanaa. We love sitting by one of the big windows and watching the animals.

We love sharing a Cubano sandwich at Bongo's at Disney Springs

And we loved spending 2 evenings at F&W.

We just got back from an adult trip a few weeks ago

I'm not a fan of the toffee cake at LTT. I thought it was more like a thick cookie with a scoop of ice cream and some topping. First time I got it, I was expecting something like Sticky Toffee Pudding. It's nothing like Sticky Toffee Pudding.

But I do like the Queso Fundido at Maya Grill at Coronado Springs. I could make a meal out of that.

The pot roast at Liberty Tree Tavern. I sometimes daydream about it....a lot!

Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes at Kona
Fried Chicken at 50s Prime Time
Cobb Salad at The Hollywood Brown Derby
Tequila Flight at La Cava (technically not a restaurant, but it is a menu item :P)

Mango sorbet @ Pinocchios
Braised Pork at BOG
Terriyaki Salmon at Katsura Grill
Mango Pie and Won Ton dessert at Y&Y
Steak and shrimp at Y&Y
Pot roast Mac n Cheese @ Friar Tucks

Warm, fresh, seasonal berry cobbler with homemade black raspberry ice cream at Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge) You can also purchase it at the lounge next to the restaurant.

Pizza at Via Napoli
Ooey Gooey from LTT
Cupcake from Boardwalk Bakery
Samoa from Kona Cafe for breakfast
Carmel apple all cut up from a confectionary

The No Way Jose sundae from Beaches & Cream has become a must do for us every trip!

The pot roast at Liberty Tree Tavern. I sometimes daydream about it....a lot!
Oh yes, so do I! the pot roast is incredible! so is the ooey gooey toffee cake. Mmmmmmm. It was definitely one of my best meals.

V0xxdizrqnD_YJrqRZxb-psHkMOgiv2UAgxhJOdZ3mseRUP93GTle_HXkTw5P03z0HL1_n2irQwIsyI2ASGhf1aOTGd5YoUtYrF82i9WZPpsx830kBpjm1WHC067LXDmvfXAWcp4YTchy1cgiT77BfqOHLkyPiJwlmNkLIj3pVXDelT90Y94dLuwJKsu9zJ0efgo49UU5uUqSKP7GqDY4IPURTNMn9lDu1b40m4FDTSSWjMqW9wZx6XI7mveD1rvng_zccyNmDgm4q0FxATpTesS6vizyV9b1Et-1y9LZ9XDUDWL-u9j7HaFw3drAfkHZSSNKAGCmLvj0_NFyRFd7SOZcAeOr_zjVVzWf8u-yHIkimgOv_Cv1UbmomeDoQsb5y55NtIUzS1XtI6LnzfJSpMDjx_acCGUGQMsVdLEP6K7ueLjmcjhd1nW4s5L3F3FlRJVzi8udTfWzsbCLW8PGxQ-2kbQxbNI1bW0vFnOER8lpPATZdNQKaTT8-gOHyUrhrvoieBIwKnyj_qnUb3hQikVP_mm_x4RB6U8UngUREzoKtICUcmAE04IbAc1lHZPGFuozXBaSm5phQYoEhrWz8G_GNPuIIOT0rlCSFjTbYOgUCLR=w1407-h791-no

SFQ-4Dd8zlykQwMLMsFVfZpUhebUTtqA4V7EVclSURTwIiORgTsN6PLMv1ehuiSOe0egxmMxxwZ6xauxlJirEqlZ18LR93vvc89M044Qu2S8AzFudgwn-Pj3z_Fh_KdpaBTbat-x_0upjHziCJ0ijTfOIixPYN9E9oKCXYxYD41p2qNcCrr5Prmu6oX5q0uIr1I8UTdbNGC6y7wiWnloZYKqhBnDmetXXLcLgUsN4nO39HwXQRBkSS7eqpUJqRVgc-56ZrLt4apZ8TuyW7YA8FMwTPtmYHlEc684lwqejpkqHnHiBvJSxjGX1l6ldFFZpClAbQt2_nc3p00dty-WuL1LJeHDK9eadn5NV5-qklPkbKQC5QiJxuLIWnKTEN3aqP5O4KkFaDPWLtaDJjd6hjRldci90DVijb4ekOVzj57XWbgl96-v5lzaQAv5rV9pEjNev_T_bFPztwHUr3Zg5jSCKN2mkPinKaSQV3gj_4whirAEaiQKW0S_lblpricbMa-R3cb4cmEqDPFvl8PSiZWdqVktEqycgFmN04XVbTM0nBUFOzUcDKeuB-9jtpp1QmkyFvt8QqiE4anq588gunUsVsNtDY5BuM5vQMXYbxTzq2K3=w445-h791-no

My 'must do every trip' meal is the candele dish at via napoli. Its absolutely mouth wateringly perfect every single time. Mind you, this trip i had the pizza because its been a while since I had it. But boy, i do wish I could eat both. Candele is one of the best pasta dishes i've ever eaten.

I took this pic from the disney food blog:
Candele-500x333.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter