What restaurant is a must eat at WDW when you visit?

During our past DW trips, we have eaten at and appreciated Citricos, Jiko, and Flying Fish. When we stayed at GF, we really enjoyed eating at Citricos. When we stayed at AKL, we appreciated Jiko, Sanaa, and Boma. We tend to eat at or close to the resort we're staying at. I highly recommend all three restaurants. On this trip, we are going to try more restaurants in the Epcot resort area.

I'm enjoying hearing everyone's top choices. :goodvibes
Our must dos are Crystal Palace, Columbia Harbor House, Liberty Tree Tavern, Flame Tree BBQ, and Boulangerie Patisserie.

We have a lot of must dos but the one that is consistent and we have been going to since my kids were little is Akershus breakfast. I always get a pre-park opening ADR on a non EMH day. Another one that has become a must do for us is BOG dinner, however my DDs and I had lunch there on our trip in January and we will definitely be doing that one again :thumbsup2.

I MUST do La Cava, my husband always has to go to Sanaa. Other than that we try to change it up from one trip to the next. Going on my 36th trip the end of April...

I hear a lot of opinions on WDW food and I would say in my experience that I have had only one very poor experience in the many years that we have had eating onsite. I would like to know what one restaurant at WDW that you have to go to when you visit WDW? Could be quick service or sit down?
Columbia Harbour House every time for lunch and surprisingly for us Raglan Road has become a must-do for the last 5 visits.

I MUST do La Cava, my husband always has to go to Sanaa. Other than that we try to change it up from one trip to the next. Going on my 36th trip the end of April...

La Cava is a must for me too. Just hoping that they will have the new watermelon margarita they've been hinting at available in March. That will go well with my jalapeño margarita!

Two MUST do restaurants are Boma and Columbia Harbor House. Lot of others second tier should do: Cape May, Sanaa, Marrakesh, Flame Tree, Plaza, BOG lunch, Kona Cafe. Only MUST NOT do is O'Hana, been burned there too many times.

Used to be must do: Akershus, before it became character. Was our number one dining destination. We miss it.

Ours are Olivia's,cosmic rays,contempo cafe,riverside mill foodcourt and Liberty tree tavern.

Ltt is the only restaurant we have an adr for this july.

Our selection is more a tradition...........we always have the Goofy breakfast @ Cape May Café!

Doug :goofy:

We have a few (we are big WDW food fans!):
Le Cellier (this is our TOP must do)
Hoop De Doo
Ohana
50s Prime Time
Sci Fi
Teppan Edo

Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake) and Chefs de France.
After our last trip, I think dinner at Kona Cafe and Trail's End are new must dos for us.

Flying fish is a must for me, I was completely blown away by every aspect of that meal. Other than that, I want to try new places, and more resort restaurants. I feel like the resorts have more exciting choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter