• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Restaraunts do you suggest?

we liked the buffet at fort wilderness (breakfast + lunch but we thought breakfast was better...) just need to remember what it's called... oh yes it's the trails end buffet

i think we're going there again first day we are at WDW :)

i forgot to add thats in mgm right by the tower of terror..if u go on the tower of terror i suggest eating ther after...lol

The fist time I went to WDW we visited this restaurant in the german pavilion in EPCOT called the Biergarten. It had this awesomely rich german food! I highly recomend it. We've already reserved seats there and our trip isn't until November!

It totally depends on what you like and what your age is. If you are older, (17+) and like elegance, I'd recommend Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian.

If you like character breakfasts, I'd certainly recommend 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

If you like quick, casual lunches, I'd recommend either Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom or Cacey's Corner at the Magic Kingdom.

Other places I'd recommend are:

Cinderella's Royal Table (MK)
Citrico's (GF)
50's Prime Time (MGM)
The Grand Floridian Cafe (GF)

I have only eaten at the Polynesian once so I cannot farily recommend a restaurant from there.

There are so many great eating places at WDW, you just have to decide what you like to eat and what atmopshere you enjoy best!

Chef Mickey's (Contemp. Resort)
Whispering Canyon (WL Resort)
Crystal Palace (MK)
1900 PF (GF)
Hm...lots more.... but as Loves Disney said above, (very well I might add ;) ) it totally depends on what your looking for.

I love (and recommend):

- Casey's Corner (a hotdog place on Main Street)

-Biergarten (German buffet food in the Germany pavilion)

-The Brown Derby (a nice restaurant in MGM)

-The Crystal Palace (I love their breakfast food!)

These are all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps! :)

popcorn:: Crystal Palace- we go every year it's a character meal (Pooh and friends) buffet in Magic Kingdom right at the end of Main Street on the left!
popcorn:: Cinderella's Royal Table- you have to book 6 months in advance first thing in the morning but it's in the castle! I would go for breakfast i tried lunch and it wasn't near as good and it's a character meal with the princesses!
popcorn:: Ohana's- at the Polynesian hotel it's really fun! There's a big fire pit where they cook everything!
popcorn:: Chef Mickey's- it's a buffet character meal (Mickey and friends) and the Contemporary resort!

******And don't forget to get a Dole Whip in Adventureland!******

Definetly Trails End Buffet.Go to the german restaraunt's quick service and get a piece of blackforest cake!yum!50's Prime time is good.Whatever else you do,you have to get a turkey leg at a stand!They are awsome!

I would eat anywhere besides the japanese and chinese restauraunts because all i eat there is rice.But I recommend the German place( I amd about 50% German), Tony's Town Square, Liberty Tree Tavern, the McDonald's place in Epcot next to Canada and MK between Adventureland and Frontierland.Greatest fries.

50's prime Time deff.(but its not near TOT its actually across the park from TOT. Just so you dont get lost :) )
tapenyaki(epcot-Japan)
Cinderella's royal table(magic Kingdom-cinderella's Castle)
Chef Mickey's(Contemporary resort; I like the dinners)
Hoop dee doo review(i think its near fort wilderness, but dont hold me against that! lol)
Ohana(Polyneasian resort)
Si-fi drive in(MGM)

Um.. I personally LOVE Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, they have the BEST Pot Roast there!

Cinderella's Royal Table located in MK was a favorite for us. It is a little bit on the expensive side but diffenitally worth it. Also, dont be afraid to go off site to get food [you will save ALOT of money].

Forgot to add. Epcot has the best food of all in my opinon. France has some good Ice Cream! If its a cold day, Japan has a great place for miso soup and such. You can get pretty much any kind of food there. Thats where we always ate :D

Definetly whispering canyon. It is so much fun there adn all the waiters play jokes. if you have a good sense of humor you will love it.

chef mickeys, cosmic rays, any of the countries at epcot(depends on wut u want to eat).......there are lots more but those are the main ones i can think of. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter