What resort are you staying at during Free Dining

ASMovies 9/6 to 9/13. We own DVC not sure about staying at a Value. We may move to a Moderate. I'm not sure what to expect with 2 girls under 3. I know my oldest will love the icons.

Pop Century, preferred, 9/14 - 9/27/08! :thumbsup2

You must have booked early to get preferred at Pop. They only had standard when I checked online while onhold at 7am on Thursday. We took a
preferred at ASMo 8/24-8/30. Our first time there.

We'll also be at POFQ 9/6 thru 9/14th FREE DINING!!
Can't Wait!!

All Star Music - never stayed on-site before hope we like it!!!:)

We stayed there last year. LOVED it!!! :thumbsup2 Much better than POP, for us, anyways. Walked around ASSports and Movies while we were there. Thought Music had them beat by far!! Sports seemed to be a zoo and Movies was kicking people out of the main pool at, I think, 11pm. Main pool at Music, we were in well past midnight. Piano pool, we were in twice around 3am!! So nice to swim late at night in the August heat.

Try to get a room in Jazz Inn. Right next door to the preferred ($) rooms. Great location! You can have them note this on your reservation. They are pretty good at honoring these.

ASMovies 8/29-9/2!!!! Never stayed there before, only value stay has been at Pop.

CSR Sept 18-28, but we booked this last year when the bounceback was offered...

Pop for us ( son who's gotta have icees and hoping the machines are working) Aug 27-31 (for son in Navy with part of the family), then Aug 31-Sept 14 for the rest of us, so two continuning reservations. First ressie has deluxe dining, second just has free dining. For those who chose ASMusic or Sports- since both are newly renovated the rooms are just gorgeous!. The rooms are so beautifully appointed that you definitely will feel that you got real bang for your buck. They don't feel "value" at all. There are more activities at Music as long as that stays the same ( poolside movies, family bingo, Wii tournaments in the food court) that make the resort so much fun. We pondered between Pop and Music for weeks- if you didn't get Pop, please don't feel like you got second best- you got a great resort!---Kathy

Hi all-

Just booked our trip 9/10-9/17 at Pop in a Preferred room:banana:

We stayed at ASMo last year during free dining and had a blast. The rooms were small...but when were we in the rooms??? We do get to bed a little early b/c my kids are small but my parents go and we had connecting rooms...hopefully this year they allow the same. It makes it not so tight. I loved the theme and pool at ASMo and so did my kids who are both toddlers. Just want to try Pop this time...can't wait.

As far as the poster inquiring about switching rooms. One year we did a split stay between Carribean Beach and WLvillas and it was no problem. Just call the resort and they will help with the transfer for you. They won't transfer you but they will transfer the luggage. My oldest was not feeling well that morning so when the cm came to pick up the luggage he offered to drive us after speaking with his supervisor...so we all got a lift with our bags to the WL....and he got a nice tip!!!!!!! so...maybe someone is sick that day??????:faint:

Have fun.... I'm psyched!!!!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter