What Rental Car Companies are at Port Canaveral?

Roveer

Mouseketeer
We are curising 4/25 to Tortola and will be driving down from NJ. Just want to have a plan B in case we have car trouble. If I did, I'd just rent a car and keep moving. That thought in mind, what rental car agencies are at Port Canaveral? I'd want to rent from one of them so I could just drop off at PC if needed.

Always have a plan B!!!

Roveer

There were posts a while back that said AVIS was leaving so check that one b4..... The Thrify site also handles Dollar

I think that Avis leaving the Cocoa Beach area was just a rumor - that has been debunked. But I would verify with them before leaving home.

National is there also - but they do NOT have free shuttle to the port - you have to rent a taxi (in the $20 range)

If you are a member of Costco - check out the discount codes they have with the different carriers - you can save a bunch.

Searching National a few weeks ago, Cocoa Beach no longer pulled up; and on my weekly drive I didn't see their sign.....

yea, sorry about that, National did close their shop at CB a few months ago.

We will be on the 4/25 cruise too! We booked a van from Thirfty, Wen - Sat was only $120 for a Dodge caravan. That includes the $15 drop off at a differnt location fee. They have a shuttle to the peir. Thirft has the lowest prices for that week.

We're cruising in October. I have a reservation with Avis and I just verified they are still in operation...for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter