What reminders of Disney do you have at work?

Eoywin

Chaos Mandy
Does anyone have anything Disney at work?

At my desk at work, I have my Jack Sparrow Happy Meal toy, and a postcard from WDW :wizard:

Well I cheat. I work at home so I have Disney everywhere---kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and toy room. I run a day care and I have 5 grandchildren so I have taken it upon myself to turn all children into Disney lovers. I even wear Disney and and Disney in my purse. It goes everywhere with me. My children are all grown and have their own families and they think i am crazy. HA!

Each year we go to WDW we get a picture taken in front of the castle. Then I place the picture in the castle frame. I have three of those, plus my Mickey business card holder. Oh yes, I do have DIS radio on too!

I always have a picture of WDW on my background. The pictures change often, and I usually get the pictures from right here on the DIS.

I also listen to WDW music at work. I like to think of it as my little escape from the hectic pace of work :)

I have a couple of things. I have a small Mickey statue from MGM that says "Best Mom" that my DS's gave me last year for taking them to WDW. I have a picture of my two DS's in BTM, a picture taken of the Philharmagic sign with the castle in the background and finally a very small snow globe from my DCL trip. Trying to think of what I can pick up this time 'round!!!

I have an Eeyore business card holder on my desk and several Disney picture frames with photo's from our trip. Can't wait for our next trip in Dec as a few of the photo's need to be updated!!!
111 more days!

I have a Beauty & the Beast desk set (business card holder, pen cup, stapler, paperclip holder, and tape dispensor). I want one of the new Mickey cork board pin holders, too, so I can display some of my favorite pins. I also have lots of pictures from our last trip...it's sort of the running joke in my office how much I love Disney...my supervisor even introducted me to new staff at training a few weeks ago as "the one who loves Disney." :blush:

kimis said:
I run a day care and I have 5 grandchildren so I have taken it upon myself to turn all children into Disney lovers. I even wear Disney and and Disney in my purse. It goes everywhere with me. My children are all grown and have their own families and they think i am crazy. HA!

I have a WDW 25th anniversary cup filled with Mickey icon pens/pencils in it. :surfweb:

Good for you kimis! I can't think of a better thing for children to get hooked on. :goodvibes My family thinks I'm nuts too but I'm all about what makes me smile now.

I have a Mickey/Minnie Business Card holder. My keyring is from DVC as is my water bottle that my fellow employee gave me as a gift from her first trip on her DVC membership. An OKW coffee mug that holds a collection of light up pens of the Disney characters (about 15 to date). I have an Alice in Wonderland paper clip holder, a Dumbo stapler and an original character desk clock. I have pictures of my grandsons taken in front of Cinderella's Castle and a picture of my two children taken on the Disney Magic cruise. :goodvibes All of these keep my memories alive until our next trip!

Family picture from MVMCP in an Disney picture frame(looks like it is made out our gingerbread and decorated with X-Mas candy )with 2005 on it.

I have the Magic Kingdom Desk set: Mickey & Minnie riding Dumbo Stapler, Alice, Mad Hatter, & March Hare in the Tea Cups Paper Clip Holder, Peter Pan Tape Dispenser, Brer Bear & Brer Rabbit Notepad Holder. I changed out the Buzz Lightyear Business Card Holder for a Pooh Bear one. I also have an Alice Memo holder from the Grand Floridian. Then I have a program on my computer desktop that flips through my numerous photos of great trip memories while counting down to my next vacation.

WORK??

I found out about nineteen years ago that work gets in the way of making money.

:confused3

hi
crush the turtle hanging from my handbag and epcot stud earings which were bought about 25yrs ago - the old epcot symbol!

I have my cup from POFQ that I drink coffee out of everyday. and I have a little mickey on the top of my bookshelf I also have a couple of happy meal toys like a chicken little toy also a few pens Dory,and capt. hook

My screen saver is full of pictures from trips to Walt Disney World. I have a special one for the holidays with all of the decorations from the parks and resorts. ::MinnieMo pluto: :tinker: pooh: :eeyore: :simba: :stitch: :goofy: :sulley: :tigger: :smickey: :donald:

I have a picture on my desk in a Mickey frame. It's subtle though, since it's wood, but has small Mickey's icons at each of the 4 corners. ::MickeyMo

When it gets colder, I bring my Wilderness Lodge mug to work to drink my hot chocolate. :coffee:

Now home is another story! Lot's of WDW reminders all over my bedroom & computer room!!

I have a picture or DD and one of my nephews with Snow White taken at MGM. Every time a look at the picture I remember the fun we had that day, and I think about out next trip.

I have my Disney Villains mug, my Mickey Mouse from the Happy Meal, and a Mickey Mouse business card holder.

I have a Mickey-hand desk clock, pens from our cruise, a picture in front of the Magic with the kids taken at Castaway Cay in 2005, a picture of me and DBF taken at the All-Star Sports in 1997 and a Mickey Kleenex box! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter