What programs would you suggest to a newcomer?

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
So you guys are pros at the Rewards programs, but not everyone know what to do.

What programs do you recommend and what do you like about them?

I love mypoints - I use it for all my online shopping. It is easy and fast to do... they send you emails... you click on the email... no minimum time on the site, no having to click a link. I can do them all one after another real quick at the end of the day. Since I buy one box of contacts every month, I'm getting points pretty fast.

Rewardtv is also another one i like... it is time consuming, but fun. I earn the most money there.

Faith

I would recommend PCH Points and Lucky Points for newbies! They both are run almost exactly the same and have Daily Trivia that is worth 25 points each and also Site of the Day which is worth 25 points as well! For 30 seconds of time, it is easy to earn 50 points daily at both sites! :)

I like MyPoints for ease of use: they come to you. Easy for newbies.

I like Creations Rewards for shopping and just in general. They took me a long time to get going with them, but love them now.

Lucky Points seems really great. Easy to do, but you to have to go to them; they add up quickly and I like the rewards.

Memolink is easy and quick, but not real reliable about pay: it just takes a long time!

Reward TV is time consumming, but worth it if you have the time. It's possible to earn $5 - $10 a week with them. If you are interested let me know. There is other information you will need.

I do Milesource and Blink, but will probably stop as soon as I reach my current goals, neither pay quickly and time consumming.

Good luck! If you have questions, this is the place.

Lori

Another vote for MyPoints. Earning your first reward is usually pretty easy, then it slows down. But its really simple... Click on a couple of emails a day and occasionally you get easy point offers and can make off like a bandit.

When you first sign up you can do surveys, visit websites, sign up your spouse as a referral etc... to get a good start.

Also a real no brainer and more people should do it is Upromise.com. You just give them some information and your CC info and when you use that cc at certian places you get rewarded, absolutely no work. This is also the best site I have found for Disneystore.com purchases. MyPoints pays 2pts/dollar or about 1.4 cents per dollar, while Upromise pays 4 cents on the dollar. You do have to click through their site for this (not an automatic cc thing). But just as easy as mypoints. I have about $45 in Upromise last time I checked, probably took over a year, but you don't have to anything.

Eller, could you please let us know what other things you need to know about reward T.V. I am a member but not sure I am doing it all right! Thanks

Thanks so much for the info Eller!! The people on this board are so helpful you all rock!!

Eller, would you let me know about RewardTV also. Just checked and my account is still active. Janis

Reward TV is fun to play. In a nut shell you: watch the show(s), answer the questions and they give you points.

You can play up to 5 shows per day. You have from about 2 hours after the show airs until midnight the next day to answer the "trivia" questions and you must complete all the questions to get any of the points.

Getting the rewards is a little tricky, but doable.

I think Mal explained this one really great once. You might look in the thread. . . where did that go. I'll have to look for it sometime and see if I can't bumb it back up to page one. It explains how to do all the rewards programs.

Good luck. This is the place for questions.

Lori

It's at the top of the page under:

*~How To's, Survey Sites, Bugs & Spies and Phone Numbers*~

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter