What Princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table?

Last Sunday we saw Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora and Ariel, with Cinderella being downstairs.

We were hoping to see Belle since that's where we saw her the year before. We actually didn't see Belle at Akershush the next morning either. Cinderella was at Akershush instead, and Aurora was doing the photo with families. Was really a bummer to not see Belle at either of the character meals.

Because you meet Cinderella before you sit, does she sign? My DS isn't too excited about going to CRT (we are going for nieces 3rd birthday dinner) but he loves getting autographs!

Last Sunday we saw Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora and Ariel, with Cinderella being downstairs.

We were hoping to see Belle since that's where we saw her the year before. We actually didn't see Belle at Akershush the next morning either. Cinderella was at Akershush instead, and Aurora was doing the photo with families. Was really a bummer to not see Belle at either of the character meals.

That really is a bummer, given how hard it is to see Belle these days. But she definitely is gone from CRT. Akershus sounds like a real fluke.

So did you see the same exact set of princesses at both locations? We have seen Cinderella at Akershus many times, but have never missed finding Belle there. Still, I have heard that it happens on occasion.

We didn't see Jasmine at Akershush, but the rest of the princesses were the same. We ended up not seeing Belle at all during our trip due to ETwB having very long lines.

We didn't see Jasmine at Akershush, but the rest of the princesses were the same. We ended up not seeing Belle at all during our trip due to ETwB having very long lines.

It is certainly rare not to have Belle at Akershus, though has been known to happen - you should have still gotten 5 princesses there, I'm shocked that it was downed only 4.

What princesses can we expect to run into at CRT?

I'm working on our touring plan and trying to decide if we should hit the princess meet and greet or skip it since we'll be doing CRT for breakfast.

DD is probably going to want to see Rapunzel, is the Town Square Meet and Greet the only place she appears?

You never know. We do it early every year so that we can find the ones we didn't get. Never Rapunzel, and rarely but sometimes, Ariel.

You never know. We do it early every year so that we can find the ones we didn't get. Never Rapunzel, and rarely but sometimes, Ariel.

We have seen Ariel at CRT every single time we've been there in recent years. I think she's even more common now that Belle is gone from there.

I know I've complained about this before, but it makes no sense to me that they took Belle away from CRT, presumably because she has her own attraction now, yet they left Ariel as a human there, and Ariel now has her own M&G area where she appears as a mermaid. It's total hypocrisy. IMO, having Ariel as a human in one place in the park and having her as a mermaid in another is potentially more confusing to kids than having two Belles in the park, especially because the storyline of ETWB is that you're traveling back in time. There's not reason for her not to appear at CRT.

Sorry, this is my issues place. LOL.

mom2rtk said:
That really is a bummer, given how hard it is to see Belle these days. But she definitely is gone from CRT. Akershus sounds like a real fluke.

So did you see the same exact set of princesses at both locations? We have seen Cinderella at Akershus many times, but have never missed finding Belle there. Still, I have heard that it happens on occasion.

We were lucky to see her three times this trip... Once at ETwB, once at Akershus and once in her blue dress in France. I agree, Thur need to have her at a M&G in her yellow dress, we had to pay for dinner to meet her in the yellow ;)

I know I've complained about this before, but it makes no sense to me that they took Belle away from CRT, presumably because she has her own attraction now, yet they left Ariel as a human there, and Ariel now has her own M&G area where she appears as a mermaid. It's total hypocrisy. IMO, having Ariel as a human in one place in the park and having her as a mermaid in another is potentially more confusing to kids than having two Belles in the park, especially because the storyline of ETWB is that you're traveling back in time. There's not reason for her not to appear at CRT.

Sorry, this is my issues place. LOL.

I think it has more to do with the staffing needs at ETWB. But in all honesty, I'm having a hard time figuring out why then Ariel wouldn't have the same problem.

mom2rtk said:
I think it has more to do with the staffing needs at ETWB. But in all honesty, I'm having a hard time figuring out why then Ariel wouldn't have the same problem.

Also remember bell is the greeter in Norway.. And as M&G in world showcase
So bell would need to be at 4 places! I think 3 is the limit..

So I think more with staffing..

Also remember bell is the greeter in Norway.. And as M&G in world showcase
So bell would need to be at 4 places! I think 3 is the limit..

So I think more with staffing..

I really just think they should have staffed up for the new level of need.

But then I'm still unhappy they took Belle away from MVMCP in her holiday gown.

We were lucky to see her three times this trip... Once at ETwB, once at Akershus and once in her blue dress in France. I agree, Thur need to have her at a M&G in her yellow dress, we had to pay for dinner to meet her in the yellow ;)

I agree. It never made sense to me that she appeared in the Castle, at a formal event, complete with Princess Presentation, in her village dress. If that didn't call for her in her formal gown, I don't know what did.

I agree. It never made sense to me that she appeared in the Castle, at a formal event, complete with Princess Presentation, in her village dress. If that didn't call for her in her formal gown, I don't know what did.

I don't know if this was always the case, but once we went to CRT and then Storytime with Belle right afterwards, and it was the "same" Belle.

During CRT we were suprised she wasn't in her formal yellow gown, but then we found out our answer! It really wouldn't have fit for her to be in yellow dress at Storytime.

I don't know if this was always the case, but once we went to CRT and then Storytime with Belle right afterwards, and it was the "same" Belle.

During CRT we were suprised she wasn't in her formal yellow gown, but then we found out our answer! It really wouldn't have fit for her to be in yellow dress at Storytime.

True. When I was there they didn't have any story time with Belle. It was after they closed her story time, Rapunzel was in that spot, and before they opened the current ETWB area. I guess they just didn't change her dress

We asked this and were told that Belle's formal dress is too big for her to maneuver around the tables. That is also the reason why when she is at Akershus she is the greeter and never a floater.

I agree that her village dress is out of place for the formal event at CRT, but I guess wardrobe didn't want to create another, more streamlined version of her gown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter