What Pooh loves - huney

Tenkawa

A Model of a Modern Major General
Are there Honey packets aboard ship? My son loves the stuff with breakfast.

(I know, kinda lame question, but worth asking in case we have to bring any)

Are there Honey packets aboard ship? My son loves the stuff with breakfast.

(I know, kinda lame question, but worth asking in case we have to bring any)

I have seen small jars at breakfast with the jams/ try near bread and toast and also on cereal bar

Ok, so followup question. is it actual Honey, or just Corn Syrup they are calling Honey (Which I have seen sometimes). And do they have peanut butter?

Ok, so followup question. is it actual Honey, or just Corn Syrup they are calling Honey (Which I have seen sometimes). And do they have peanut butter?

AFAIK, it's honey. At least it tasted like honey. :confused3

I've read they have individual peanut butter servings at breakfast.

We are just off the Wonder and they have individual packets of honey and peanut butter at breakfast. (These are the small plastic containers with peel-away lids). It was actual honey with a bee on the package. Hope this helps!

I requested honey for my tea from room service. I was told no problem and the tea arrived with 4 packets. I didn't see it out during the breakfast buffet. I asked someone and within minutes they arrived it.

On the wonder they had honey with the tea at the drink station on deck 9! I imagine it would be there on any ship. I like honey with my french fries, so this was convenient whenever on the pool deck having a snack :)

On the wonder they had honey with the tea at the drink station on deck 9! I imagine it would be there on any ship. I like honey with my french fries, so this was convenient whenever on the pool deck having a snack :)

At the drink station on the Wonder, the honey is on the right side of the display:

Now I'm curious. Honey and French fries? Is this regional?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter