• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What percentage of guest, adult and children dress up for MNSSHP?

Tiggerlovinggrandma

Mouseketeer
We leave in 3 weeks. This will be our daughter's first time back to MNSSHP since she was a child. She is now 24 and has a son opf her own 3. She asked me the other day just how many people actually dress up in costumes for the Halloween parties? DH and I took our grandson last year for it and we saw quite a few adults dressed up and lots of kids. I was thinking perhaps 40 % dress up. Am I off base? I was wondering if someone else who has been could put a percentage on it. DD I think is afraid she will look silly if she goes in costumes as there won't be a lot of adults dressing up.

Children
Adults

More kids then adults, but the adults do as well and enjoy it. My husband and I are grandparents- we go by ourselves and dress up every year. This is a big part of the fun and makes the party even more enjoyable. She will have no regrets if she does.

almost all the kids dress up and probably about 40% (as was said above) of the adults.

I don't know about the percentages, but I would tell your daughter to dress up and enjoy it with her child.

We went last year and my son and I both dressed up and had a blast. Made our character pictures together extra special. I just love Mickey and Minnie in their Halloween costumes!

My friends and I range from 23-31, and we've gone to MNSSHP the last three years in a row. It gives us an excuse TO dress up, we love it!

I saw lots of adults dressed up. And if she doesn't want to dress in a costume, she can wear a Halloween tshirt. That's what I did.

I have to agree with the other posters. Nearly all kids are in costume and nearly half the adult. I don't think you would feel "odd" if you wore a costume or didn't wear one.

At 24 I dressed up as Belle while my SILs (12 and 8) were Cindy and Aurora. We had a great time and embarrassing pictures because I even did BBB with them! So I say if she wants to, go for it!

Our first trip is in a few weeks. My DD will be Tink, my DS will be a Lightning McQeen Pit Crew member, my wife and I will be Indiana Jones and Marion.

We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter