What parks have you NOT been to?

What parks have you NOT been to? (Multiple Choice)

• Universal Studios

• Islands of Adventure

• SeaWorld

• Busch Gardens

• Discovery Cove

• Kennedy Space Center

• Wet 'n' Wild

• Water Mania

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

• Animal Kingdom/MGM Studios

• Magic Kingdom/Epcot

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's life outside WDW????? Sorry I'm really sheltered or spoiled??? Maybe someday we'll get there...if I ever decide to venture off property.:D

I have not been to:
Busch Gardens
Any water parks
Any Disney parks except MK (might make it to MGM next month if we have time ;)
between Universal and the paintball tournament my husband is dragging me to
:D

Well how about I tell you the ones I have been to .......that list is a heck of a lot shorter

BEEN TO

Universal (California)

Wet 'n Wild (Gold Coast Australia)

Sea World (Gold Coast Australia)

That then means that all the rest on the poll I've not been to
::yes::

I've never been to:

Busch Gardens
Kennedy Space Center
Water Maina
Discovery Cove

US/IOA Busch Gardens WetN Wild and anything other than sea word that wasn't a Disney park. We have no desire to see US/IOA just does nothing for us we like thrill rides but if we want specifically thrill rides we will drive down to Cedar Point or go to Canada's Wonderland. Also have not been to Discovery Cove my DW would love to but everytime I ase her if she would like to she just says no it is to expensive. We have also not been to Water Mania.

Just these..

Discovery Cove
Kennedy Space Center
Blizzard Beach

I really want to go to the space center. Waiting for my DD to show interest in it. DC is just way too expensive for me (on top of a WDW vacation) . BB I should be taking off the list this coming June!

I have never been to

Discovery Cove
or
Water Mania

And really no plans to go to either one of them.

When we go next month we plan on going to
MK
EPCOT
AK
MGM
Typhoon Lagoon
KSC
Sea World
IOA/USF

We never have done the Universal parks. No desire to either. We also have not the Wet N Wild, Water mania, Discovery Cove, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach. We are usually there in Jan. when water parks aren't important. Our kids have been to BB, but not us. We alos have not done SeaWorld or Discovery Cove. We pretty much stay on WDW proper, or sometimes do Space Center and once did Busch Gardens.

Haven't been to...

Busch Gardens
Sea World
Discovery Cove

Would like to do Busch Gardens some time. Liked the one in Virginia. Did Sea World in Ohio before it closed so have not much interest there. Discovery Cove doesn't really interest me at all.

I've never been to these of those listed:

Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure
SeaWorld
Busch Gardens
Discovery Cove
Kennedy Space Center
Wet 'n' Wild
Water Mania
Blizzard Beach

I have not been to:

SeaWorld in Florida
Discovery Cove
Kennedy Space Center
Wet 'n' Wild
Water Mania
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter