• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what park after Chef Mickey breakfast (not MK)

Spoogle

Earning My Ears
I have a 7:45 am reservation at Chef Mickey's on 4/16. The original plan was to spend the day at Epcot after breakfast. Epcot opens at 9. However, morning EMH were switched and there are now morning EMH at Epcot that day. We are staying offsite so can't take advantage of the EMH, plus we will be at Chef Mickey's anyway.

Would you still go to Epcot or would you then spend the day at either DHS or AK? We have a car so will not be relying on Disney transportation.

This is our ONLY opportunity for Chef Mickey's and we have a Mickey obsessed two year old.

I know that we are always advised to avoid EMH, but if the park that has them is the park I want to be in, I go. If you need to tear your plans up to manage avoiding Epcot that day, I would say just go and enjoy.

I would still go. I typically avoid EMH but it happened to us once at Magic Kingdom. They changed at last minute and I wasn't rearranging plans. It worked out just fine.

I don't necessarily have to go to Epcot that day. I guess, let me ask, would it be just as easy to drive to either DHS or AK from CM as it is to monorail to Epcot from CM? Would one take a significant amount more time over the other?

I don't necessarily have to go to Epcot that day. I guess, let me ask, would it be just as easy to drive to either DHS or AK from CM as it is to monorail to Epcot from CM? Would one take a significant amount more time over the other?
I am probably the wrong one to ask because I only use Disney transportation, but figure 30 minutes from CM to Epcot on the Monorail. You could park at the T&TC and take the monorail to CM ( I think is is operating that early) and then just hop it to go to Epcot. I cannot answer for DHS or AK.

Since you cannot leave your car at the Contemporary and you'll have to move it anyway, it'll be as easy to go to any park.

Since you have to drive at some point anyway, I think it would be easiest just to drive to next park. I don't think it would matter which one you go to. They would all be pretty much the same to get to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter