• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What parades?

JenniferWooster

Mouseketeer
We have seen Fantasmic before and know we need to see that, but what are the other parades/shows right now? Which ones should we not miss? We leave in a 3 weeks!

Thanks,

Jenn

Well there is Parade of the Stars at 4:30 or 4:45pm and at 8:00pm, plus Animazement which is a great show that includes a lot of Disney characters like Belle, Pocahontas, Hercules and Quasimodo. This is performed in the Fantasyland Theater. While we were there last week, they were showing Fantasmic two times a night. 9:00pm and 10:30pm. Also at 9:30 pm was the fireworks show "Believe There's Magic in the Stars."

If you go to California Adventure, check out their parade "Eureka!" and the show called "Disney Steps in Time." Both were very good.

Unfortunately, my favorite "Main Street Electrical Parade" was not showing while I was there. :( But I'm sure you will have a great time! It is a truly magical place!

1988 off site
1992 CB
1996 ALM
1998 CS
2000 GF June/July Honeymoon!!!
2001 Disneyland - Disneyland Hotel
2001 Wilderness Lodge -one year anniversary!!!
2001 Pop Century!(Going for Christmas and New Year's Eve!!!!)

Want to be IN the Parade of Stars at Disneyland? Just look for the CM's in blue "cloudy" patterned overalls on main street. They'll be asking if you want to be in the parade. I don't know how far in advance they go looking for people, but each group of folks are "costumed" (to a degree) and learn a type of dance to go with whatever part of the parade they are in. Even the "rope crew" at the end of the parade were dancing in synch and they looked great! I suppose you could ask at the info counters or guest services what time the CM's look for "volunteers" for the parade.

Enjoy life and great vacations!
Chris

Just like Fantasmic, the California Adventure parade, Eureka, has a pre-sale package available with special seating. We did it in April. Plus, no one know about it yet! You buy your tickets at Guest Services outside CA. They cost $41.00 per person, and include: all-you-can-eat soup, shrimp cocktail, hot appetizers (quiche and meat pastries), dessert & WINE! We thought it was a great deal. Plus, when my husband and I went, we were the only ones to buy tickets for our show, so we had two servers for the two of us. I think they said they sell 28 tickets per parade.

I thought it was fun. The parade isn't as good as Fantasmic, but the food offering is much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter